Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think because its metal and the finish, it'll be one of those pieces that looks better in person (and will be harder to capture well in a photo.)

That last photo that BDogg posted, I love. I wish there were more time in the videos though.

And to any of you, is there any other place to PO this? The shipping from BBTS is killer. I've been reading over at SF. Price seems a bit ridiculous, but if that's all I can do, beggars can't be choosers. :lol

And to any of you, is there any other place to PO this? The shipping from BBTS is killer. I've been reading over at SF. Price seems a bit ridiculous, but if that's all I can do, beggars can't be choosers. :lol

So I found this listed on the Midtown Comics website. But for $200 MORE than BBTS. And that's before shipping. Also interesting on the Midtown Comics description it says the wall mounted version may not be able to be easily removed and placed back? I find it interesting because King Arts told me it could be. Hmm.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Captain+America+The+Winte_1370950

So I found this listed on the Midtown Comics website. But for $200 MORE than BBTS. And that's before shipping. Also interesting on the Midtown Comics description it says the wall mounted version may not be able to be easily removed and placed back? I find it interesting because King Arts told me it could be. Hmm.

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Captain+America+The+Winte_1370950

So many mysteries regarding this shield. We just need this in hand to determine what the specs are once and for all.

So many mysteries regarding this shield. We just need this in hand to determine what the specs are once and for all.

The problem with that is that means SOMEONE has to risk the $800 to see what it's like for the rest of us haha. I'm just worried mine will be on it's way by the time the first person may say "wait guys! It's total garbage!"

The problem with that is that means SOMEONE has to risk the $800 to see what it's like for the rest of us haha. I'm just worried mine will be on it's way by the time the first person may say "wait guys! It's total garbage!"

I called King Arts store in HK, the guy told me the wall mount could be removed as well. I am wondering when the ship date is because I am going to be in HK for x'mas. I am going to the store and look at it in person, but then it might be too late.

Last edited:
I called King Arts store in HK, the guy told me the wall mount could be removed as well. I am wondering when the ship date is because I am going to be in HK for x'mas. I am goto the store and look at it in person, but then it might be too late.

You never know, you might see it before it gets released. Keep us updated keewan.

The Scepter, Reactor and Rockets gun are amazing. My favorite being Rockets Gun. Nice collectibles!

Any news on when Rockets Gun will be shipped out and when pre-orders for it are?

You never know, you might see it before it gets released. Keep us updated keewan.

I just send an email asking my dad to go take a look, ask him to have the sales person demonstrate taking the wall mount shield down and putting it back up. I didn't want to bother him before but then I don't want to have to waste shipping to return it.

I just send an email asking my dad to go take a look, ask him to have the sales person demonstrate taking the wall mount shield down and putting it back up. I didn't want to bother him before but then I don't want to have to waste shipping to return it.

Wow thank for that! I just got en email from BBTS where I have my pre-order. He said this:

"I just found out today about the King Arts Captain America shields, all of the listings should now specify that basically, the wall mounted versions are not intended to be easily removed, i.e. do so at your own risk, and the stand version does come off easily. I hope this information will be useful to you. Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance to you."

So much conflicting info. Let us know what your Dad says!

any word from your dad?:)

any word from your dad?:)

I just called him, the store clerk told him it's sold out so there is nothing to show him. But when ask whether the shield come down, I think he asked the wrong thing, the guy told him there are screws to unscrew to take it down. But I don't think he knows whether that guy was talking about taking the shield or the wall mount down. So he's going to go ask again next weekend. Actually I am going to call them myself since they have nothing to show him anyways, so I can just ask them instead of my dad asking. The store is pretty lazy, they don't open until like 2 or 3 o'clock in the afternoon, so I have a 2 or 3 more hours to wait.

Finally talked to a guy working there. He told me that the shield can be removed easily, however if I want to secure the shield to the board, there are screws I can use but aren't required.

Finally talked to a guy working there. He told me that the shield can be removed easily, however if I want to secure the shield to the board, there are screws I can use but aren't required.

That's great to hear. Still worried though. Based on the different answers people have been getting, the descriptions on American retailer's websites (saying removing it is at your own risk essentially), and the difficulty in getting a simple yes or no from KA itself, I feel uneasy about it (like I'm being mislead).

Did the guy on the phone sound confident in his answer keewan?

Also how can it be sold out if they haven't been made yet? Or have the been made...

That's great to hear. Still worried though. Based on the different answers people have been getting, the descriptions on American retailer's websites (saying removing it is at your own risk essentially), and the difficulty in getting a simple yes or no from KA itself, I feel uneasy about it (like I'm being mislead).

Did the guy on the phone sound confident in his answer keewan?

Also how can it be sold out if they haven't been made yet? Or have the been made...

Of course it's removing it at your own risk, it's hanging on the wall, so if you put it back up wrong/being careless/earthquake/kid throw a basketball on it/etc.. and it falls off, it's likely going to be damaged. I might take it out rarely to take a picture or something but I am going to use screws to secure it. I wouldn't use the word confident to describe him as I wasn't giving him an exam. We were just talking, he seems to know what he's talking about, when I ask how easy it is to take it down.

A lot of collectibles are sold out before they are made.... In fact, anything desirable usually are...

Back