Prop King Arts 1:1 Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From reading the description on the King Arts page:

King Arts * 1/1 Movie Props Series * 1/1Captain America Shield *

Product introduction

Product Series: 1/1 Movie props series

Product Name: 1/1 Captain America Shield

Film Authorized :<< Captain America2-The Winter Soldier>>

Product Code:

Classic Red Wall Fixed Style: MPS004

Classic Red Pedestal Style: MPS005

Stealth Blue Wall Fixed Style: MPS006

Stealth Blue Pedestal Style: MPS007

Collectible Battle Damage Wall Fixed Style: MPS008

Collectible Battle Damage Pedestal Style: MPS009

Product Specification

Wall fixed style:

Product Measurement: 85*74*11.5 CM (with bottom wood block)

Outer carton size: around 101*88*22.5 CM

Per carton weight: around 12.5 KGS

Material Used:Alloy+ Genuine leather +wood block

Packing: 1set/carton

Pedestal Style:

Product Measurement: 60*37*59 CM (with bottom wood block)

Outer carton size: around 78*53*79 CM

Per carton weight: around 10 KGS

Material Used:Alloy+ Genuine leather +wood block

Packing: 1set/carton

Pre-order information

Price: HKD 4200/ set

Pre-order Price: HKD 3990/set

VIP Pre-order Price: HKD3780/set

Order Limited Quantity Reference:

HK and Macau: 100sets for each item

Taiwan: 100sets for each item

China Mainland: 100sets for each item

Pre-order Deadline: July31st, 2014,

Target FOB HK shipment: Q4, 2014

Attention

*Local Retail Price varies.

*Final products maybe slightly different from the official pictures shown.

Product features

* Authorized by Marvel! Global exclusive sale for 6 item in different styles!

* Genuine leather straps making feeling back to the movie scene; full of reality and stability.

* Aluminum alloy making, metal drawing process, perfect on each detail of good quality.

* Senior International Movie Props Collections, you can either be a super hero or captain American!

* Local limited selling; each product has an independent limited certificate, High potential appreciation and valuable for collection.

* Exquisite fixed wall design, space saving, decorates the indoor furnishing with joy infinite.

* Rechargeable battery and power line provided for the Wall Fixed Style, circular LED backlight technology make the shield outstanding!

*High-end pedestal style, flexibility, has strong sense of manly with dominating!

So it states on their website that the wall-mounted version is 12.5 kg and the pedestal version is 10 kg. I'm still baffled as to how BBTS got the shipping weights of 103.60 lbs for the wall-mount version and 163.80 lbs for the pedestal version. That huge weight difference can significantly affect the shipping costs tremendously. I'm hoping they can figure out how on earth did they get those posted shipping weight numbers from.

Also curious to know what gauge or thickness is the so-called "alloy". It better not be tin foil thin.

Maybe they're making some money of the shipping.

Box is oversize, so dimension weight is used. It's the same thing as when you order a big acrylic display box, it's a few pound but shipping is over $100.

All of the shields are available on BBTS right now

I thought they sold out really fast both times they were listed. How are they getting more? I thought someone mentioned before that there was only 300 in each region for each shield. Is that true?

Loki's Scepter seems a bit pricey for $600. Also, the Arc reactor being $400. Weren't the SS Arc reactors originally like $150? Anyone thinking of ordering the Scepter or Arc reactor?

I'm thinking about getting both but for $1,000 I just don't know.

The KA arc reactor is vastly different from the one SS distributed years ago. You should check out the video demo of it.

So KA is getting slammed in other threads for benig cheap knock offs, can anyone verify that?

For the prices they charge that shouldn't be the case at all.

So KA is getting slammed in other threads for benig cheap knock offs, can anyone verify that?

For the prices they charge that shouldn't be the case at all.

Classic overreaction from the usual people. They say that based on absolutely nothing. KA has only release a few things so far but still, there were no problems with their release. They are also licensed, so knock offs of what exactly?

Some people doesn't seem to like how shiny the Shields are, or how expensive the shipping is (they forget that a huge wall mount or a freaking nice display stand also comes with it) so they throw dirt all over the company.

I liked the stuff they showed so far and have high hopes for their products. eFx takes too long to release their stuff, so I hope KA picks up their slack.

Mind you, seems like I was wrong about that other chinese company. Maybe I'm wrong again. :monkey1

I do not think they are getting slammed, they just do not have a proven track record and they are releasing several different big ticket items all around the same time. I was hoping they would have some production shields at SDCC but i have not seen anything yet so i canceled my orders for them. I hope they come out perfect we need another company making these type of props.

From ACGHK 2014
68b9cdfa61d7ae08fb0c6cced100d473.jpg

Loki's Scepter seems a bit pricey for $600. Also, the Arc reactor being $400. Weren't the SS Arc reactors originally like $150? Anyone thinking of ordering the Scepter or Arc reactor?

I'm thinking about getting both but for $1,000 I just don't know.

I was actually about to place my order on BBTS for the Scepter about 20 minutes ago, but then stopped once they wanted $160 for shipping to Nebraska.

Back