1/6 Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Workshop accessories set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark 42 Battle Damaged

Its not really a Battle Damage version, its a "+1 extra accessory" version

giphy.gif

:lol

Personally, I'm assuming that the image in the promo is not indicative of the full extent of the battle damage on the final product. While this is an official promo, it isn't unheard of for HT to hastily whip out prototype material that varies from what they truly intend for the product (i.e., the suspiciously fast turnaround of the updated Elder Predator 2.0 sculpt, the bronze-to-gold color correction on the Bones armor, etc). It may vary well be an accessory pack, but I believe it likelier that it is to the normal XLII what the BD VII was to the normal VII.

How do you Iron Man guys that collect em all do it? You're not burned out yet?

Trying to hold on to the HT IM train feels like this:

R7ErVIG.gif

I imagine it's the same for Dark Knight and Predator fans.

I think the caption helps explain

Hot Toys will be exhibiting at upcoming Toy Fairs around the world very soon! Today, we want to share a first brief look at what fans might get to see at the conventions!

“Jarvis? Don't leave me, buddy.”
Want to reenact the scene where Tony Stark charges power back into Mark XLII with the battery booster?

Find out how at the upcoming Ani-Com in Hong Kong!

I doubt its a new figure. Just a display at conventions. Maybe just accessories. Not that I've ever seen HT do accessories.

Interesting to see how this turns out, hope its not like the Mk 7 BD all over again.

Yes but waiting for hot toys to put out a Mark three. I have a extra mark II for a paint up, a war machine Mark II to make a hot rod and a silver Centurion to make a blue steel. Waiting to see if they drop first though. I guess I should get 2x red roombas so I can make a peacemaker as well. :lol

Hate to break it to ya but you'd really need a Iron Patriot to do an authentic Hot Rod, that or engrave the star onto the chest before you paint it :wink1: :lol

6KdQzC6.jpg

nH5VlHF.jpg

Yes but waiting for hot toys to put out a Mark three. I have a extra mark II for a paint up, a war machine Mark II to make a hot rod and a silver Centurion to make a blue steel. Waiting to see if they drop first though. I guess I should get 2x red roombas so I can make a peacemaker as well. :lol

Not sure if you've seen this...dunno why doesn't appeal to me at all.

https://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=60719

Not sure if you've seen this...dunno why doesn't appeal to me at all.

https://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=60719

As the customizer quoted in their comments section, the flames are very difficult to pull off. I don't think there is any way I would try painting that. Definitely go the wet decal route and have it printed.

Mr mark setter and mr mark softer are your friend.:lol

At least the arm dropping off will make sense in this context.

I think the caption helps explain

Hot Toys will be exhibiting at upcoming Toy Fairs around the world very soon! Today, we want to share a first brief look at what fans might get to see at the conventions!

“Jarvis? Don't leave me, buddy.”
Want to reenact the scene where Tony Stark charges power back into Mark XLII with the battery booster?

Find out how at the upcoming Ani-Com in Hong Kong!

I doubt its a new figure. Just a display at conventions. Maybe just accessories. Not that I've ever seen HT do accessories.

Pretty sure that the dynamic stand was 'AC001' Accessory #1, could be possible that they start making accessory packs for figures. Iron Man would make as much sense as any.

That makes me hope they'll do armory style accessory packs like Capn Amurica's on the helicarrier in avengers

I wonder if they would release accessory packs for older figures, like DX09 Batman

Back