<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Thor The Dark World - Loki - OMG Photo Review <>

Why do u guys think this an improvement? It looks almost the same except the face looks a little slimmer. The likeness is still not there.

I think the likeness is there. A lot of people a few pages back have already acknowledged that it's not perfect and it's a pretty soft sculpt overall, but there's enough noticeable improvements (the slimmer frame being one of them) that people are happy enough with their purchase/what they're seeing. Again, no one said it was perfect, but to say that nothing has been improved or that it doesn't look any better would be outright denial at this point.

Looks fine to me but i have to many things on PO and already have a Avengers Loki so i will be canceling my EX and hoping a fellow freak WL order converts.

:panic::panic::panic:

Thor2Loki201_zps031a7d65.jpg~original

Fantastic photo :clap ...they look great displayed together.

Could you please take a photo with the figures in this pose:

tumblr_msw3ilELAW1shbp5ko1_500.jpg

That would seriously rule.

^ :lol :lol That would be funny...maybe someone on here will do that pose once they have both of the figures!!

for the first time I find the other photo reviews better than OMG's

What other photo reviews of this figure Loki DW) are there right now other than OMG's (which look great BTW)?
Always like to see more....

And....WOW! That gallery makes this figure look STUNNING!. Thanks for pointing the way, Brainiac!

Really fine photography there....sharp, well-lit. Don't care for the "floating" dagger stuff...a bit distracting. Like the shots that let the figure speak for itself, so to speak. Gallery is well worth the look....his shots of Thor (DW Light Armor) are pretty impressive too.......

Last edited:

And....WOW! That gallery makes this figure look STUNNING!. Thanks for pointing the way, Brainiac!

Really fine photography there....sharp, well-lit. Don't care for the "floating" dagger stuff...a bit distracting. Like the shots that let the figure speak for itself, so to speak. Gallery is well worth the look....his shots of Thor (DW Light Armor) are pretty impressive too.......

no problem, I'm not sure why it was not posted on this forum

Has someone tried to put the helmet on him?

lokitellme.gif

They def improved the eyes on this one and it's def better than the proto but It's still not quite there. Face looks too puffy.

Re: <> Ironman 3 - Mark XLII - OMG Photo Review <>

Yeah I was hoping they would do one non die cast but I'm sure that will be years from now.

Back