Enterbay - Mr Bean (1/4 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor guys. Maybe not the best time for their figure reveal.

This sculpt wouldn't be thaaaaat bad ..... last month .....

69381c07gw1eip3frw3goj20eu0m8tbn.jpg

Hmmm its not something id buy but it looks so good, I probably might if that makes sense. The sculpts are amazing.

Have to say it: Enterbay sculpts are better than HT.

Jack Bauer - nailed it.
Jack Sparrow - nailed it.
Bruce Wayne's chin - nailed it.
Battle Damaged T800 - nailed it.
Rowan Atkinson - nailed it.
Yeah, not to mention their paint is outstanding. Better than HT even when they were at their best. HT is no longer the top dog when it comes to quality. Check out some DID/3R releases and you'll see what I mean. The thing is though is that HT has all the popular licenses.

69381c07gw1eioth9nt82j20es0m8adm.jpg

Haha! His chair!! He just needs a Mini now and paint cans, rope and a broom stick.

Aww remember when his car was crushed by the tank?

For the love of everything that is sacred, please stop adulterating this thread by posting pictures of that monstrosity.

Ok todays arrival is Enterbay's 1/4 Mr bean.

This is such an amazing figure, never have i had so much fun posing one figure, the sculpt(s) are amazing, accessories, the suitcase is crafted to perfection.

The best things? Its is QC free and i can't imagine how anyone would get one with a QC problem. Everytime i glance at it i just smile, never has a figure done that to me before, i grew up with bean so this was a must have, i also can hear his chuckle lol

The only downside is they used a flight stand bendy pole not sure what was wrong with their usual method but.
Enjoy

DSC_0217.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG

DSC_0221.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0223.JPG

DSC_0224.JPG

This is how i have him displayed for now

DSC_0226.JPG

Mr. Bean Looks Awesome! :hi5: Im thinking about ordering one through Timcent on ebay. I would display him holding his tidy whites :lol

Ok todays arrival is Enterbay's 1/4 Mr bean.

This is such an amazing figure, never have i had so much fun posing one figure, the sculpt(s) are amazing, accessories, the suitcase is crafted to perfection.

The best things? Its is QC free and i can't imagine how anyone would get one with a QC problem. Everytime i glance at it i just smile, never has a figure done that to me before, i grew up with bean so this was a must have, i also can hear his chuckle lol

The only downside is they used a flight stand bendy pole not sure what was wrong with their usual method but.
Enjoy

DSC_0217.JPG

DSC_0219.JPG

DSC_0221.JPG

DSC_0220.JPG

DSC_0222.JPG

DSC_0223.JPG

DSC_0224.JPG

This is how i have him displayed for now

DSC_0226.JPG
Figure looks mint.

I don't know what to do about ordering :slap

Awesome. I have a friend at Hong Kong Con who's picking one up for me. Can't wait till he gets here. IMO the movies didn't do the character justice. His primary following is from the early nineties series. That's Mr. Bean for me.

Of course the movies sucked, everybody knows that :lol

This is the most awesome figure I will never own.

yeah the movies will allways be bad especially mr beans holiday but this figure is a masterpiece im glad they went with the cobbles for the base from the opening of the tv show

I'm trying to put together a 1/18 collection of favourite movie/tv vehicles.

What I would give for Bean's Mini...

I thought the first movie wasn't all that bad. It was actually quite amusing.

But yeah, nothing beats the TV show for sure. This will look boss next to 1/4 Batman and 1/4 Robocop. Just because.

I thought the first movie wasn't all that bad. It was actually quite amusing.

But yeah, nothing beats the TV show for sure. This will look boss next to 1/4 Batman and 1/4 Robocop. Just because.

I'd bet that any of your mates drop by, it'll be Bean that they'll be talking about :)

Back