• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys X-Men: The Last Stand Wolverine 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure "SOLD"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys X-Men: The Last Stand Wolverine 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure "SOLD"

Hey all,

I'm selling the Hot Toys X3 Wolverine. The only Marvel item I'll be selling. I own the new version and I don't need 2. Item has been displayed but in great condition. Comes with everything and art box. Base lights up fine. I'm asking $165 shipped. U.S Only and Paypal Only. Will double box and will ship UPS. Thanks for looking and Pm me if interested. Willing to trade for a couple of figures that must be in good condition and have everything including art box.

Ryan

Willing to trade for the following items:

Hot Toys MMS 209 Iron Man 3 Tony Stark "The Mechanic"

"SOLD"

Last edited:
Re: SS/Hot Toys Star Wars Emperor Palpatine EX,Throne,X3 Wolverine

Anything u have in mind for trade possibly for the emp set? HulK? Iron man? I got some marvel stuff

Re: SS/Hot Toys Star Wars Emperor Palpatine EX,Throne,X3 Wolverine

Sorry Scotty just sold both. If you messaged me I would of worked something out.

Re: Hot Toys X-Men: The Last Stand Wolverine 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure FS/Trade

Bump to the top! Willing to negotiate price so make me an offer and also willing to trade for the following items listed above.:wave

Re: Hot Toys X-Men: The Last Stand Wolverine 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure FS/Trade

Bump for today! Last day to purchase this guy. I will be heading on Vacation so if you purchase Wolverine today he ships today. Give me a offer. I will go as low as $180 shipped! I want him gone! :wave

Vacation bump!

Bump to the top! Willing to sell Wolverine for $170 shipped! Pm me if interested.

Bump again! Need this sold! Willing to go a bit lower.

Bump to the very top! Need Wolverine SOLD! I will ship right out to your doorstep the next day.

Wolverine bump! Price has been lowered. Send me a offer. I want him gone.:wave

Bump!

Wolverine SOLD!

Back