Kotobukiya Carnage Fine Art 1/6th Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

takkoo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Can't wait to pair this up with my Kotobukiya Spider-Man and Venom fine art statues!

10463023_908690375814026_1751232717873108817_n.jpg

Oh sh!@
Looks sweet.
Now gimme rogue and jubilee. If they do a reveal of all this at sdcc... My mind will be blown.

i've also been waiting for this one for a long time! i am quite excited for it and i hope it turns out great! think Eric Sosa would be sculpting this?

Is it just me, or does Carnage look a little small? I know he is next to Juggernaut, but still. I do love the sculpt though.

Juggernaut looks pretty awesome back there. I was gonna buy the classic bowen one, but I might just wait for this.

Juggernaut looks pretty awesome back there. I was gonna buy the classic bowen one, but I might just wait for this.

I've seen pics of the Koto Juggy and it looks good. However, the action Juggy by BD is just phenomenal. It's by far my favorite Juggernaut statue.

Meh. I've been thinking about letting my Spidey and Venom go so was worried when I clicked on this thread. I'm just not at all impressed by this Carnage. And a year wait? Pass.

Why? I'm extremely happy with it besides the base :-/ and it looking small compared to the rest of the cast.

Back