1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just needs a bit of weathering and should be spot on. But I think Waller is right that the tube can go on either side.

Although now that I'm looking at the side-by-side the chestbox does look a smidge small. That seems to be constant theme with Sideshow :lol

Just needs a bit of weathering and should be spot on. But I think Waller is right that the tube can go on either side.

Although now that I'm looking at the side-by-side the chestbox does look a smidge small. That seems to be constant theme with Sideshow :lol

Tubes? Shrinkage? :panic:

With HT now doing SW SSC has almost no choice but to turn out great production figures. Fans simply won't put up with it anymore, they'll just wait for HT.

Huge Luke fan, hope this turns out good, but i remain skeptical.

With HT now doing SW SSC has almost no choice but to turn out great production figures. Fans simply won't put up with it anymore, they'll just wait for HT.

I would love a new fresh take on Tatooine Luke… with a likeness that actually holds up!

Does Luke wear this same x wing outfit in Jedi when he sees Yoda one more time?

sdcc2014_sideshow_115.jpg

The loops on the safety harness are uneven at the knees.................FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He looks cool but I'm kind of underwhelmed now that it's been eclipsed by pretty much everything Hot Toys has shown.

Hm, maybe? Which one is it when he says to R2 "That's right, we're going to the Degobah system R2" or something like that. He was in an X-Wing then, but can't remember if it was WEB or ROTJ.

Hm, maybe? Which one is it when he says to R2 "That's right, we're going to the Degobah system R2" or something like that. He was in an X-Wing then, but can't remember if it was WEB or ROTJ.

The main things are the poofy jacket, white gloves and boots, and his gun belt. I'm sure there are a few other things.

That's the main word there "wait"
They take waaaaaaay to long release a figure.
Exactly when is the DX Anakin due?

sdcc2014_sideshow_115.jpg

I think this figure might be my favourite reveal of the con. Looks as good as anything HT can do and it's just so 'Star Wars'

It really does look awesome. It's gonna be really difficult to say no to this guy just to wait (years maybe!) for the ESB X-Wing Luke!

Definitely the best of the SS SW offerings along with the Scout Trooper (although some have said he's squished).

I plan on getting this, Scout, TIE and... I want 3PO but I'm disappointed with this stand-in prototype.

Back