1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they make Wedge they need to do a Denis Lawson HS with an alternate Colin Higgins "Fake Wedge" sculpt for display next to Tatooine Luke. :lol

ocd-star-wars-fake-wedge-20090602032226516-000.jpg

For those who don't know two different actors played Wedge in ANH. Higgins in the Yavin briefing room ("that's impossible even for a computer" dubbed by Denis Lawson) and then Lawson himself for the cockpit scenes.

I will get 2 of this figure. One for customized Biggs. But I'm sure you "freaks" will get more. Coz this figure is a good base for other pilots. :)

And I hope somebody is already doing a head sculpt for other pilots to replace Luke's head. :)

When they make Wedge they need to do a Denis Lawson HS with an alternate Colin Higgins "Fake Wedge" sculpt for display next to Tatooine Luke. :lol

ocd-star-wars-fake-wedge-20090602032226516-000.jpg

For those who don't know two different actors played Wedge in ANH. Higgins in the Yavin briefing room ("that's impossible even for a computer" dubbed by Denis Lawson) and then Lawson himself for the cockpit scenes.

I always wondered if that was Wedge. Thanks for the info!

I always wondered if that was Wedge. Thanks for the info!

No problem. All three OT movies had weird dubbing situations like that. John Ratzenberger played Major Derlin on Hoth but his "I'm sorry princess, the shield doors must be closed" line was dubbed by another actor with a deeper voice. But then they left in Ratzenberger's real voice for "all right, everybody to your stations, let's go!" And then in ROTJ there's a female A-Wing pilot that is dubbed my a man:

female-rotj-pilot-img.jpg

Hoping that Sideshow will spoil us this weekend with lots of reveals!

I never understood why luke showed up to the briefing room still wearing those clothes, everyone that's a pilot is wearing their pilot suit. :lol

Then changed back into them for the Holiday Special despite getting brand spankin' new Rebel duds for the medal ceremony!

Just hope the new sculpt is a win so I can upgrade Tatooine and Yavin Lukes.

Back