1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow is definitely doing a fantastic job with their latest figures, Luke looks great.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

He looks great. Only thing I'd do is take that suit and beat it up a bit. That thing looks straight from the cleaners. :)

Sooo....... just guessing based on current pricing trends.

$190 for this.
$190 for 3PO
$190 for Tie Fighter Pilot
$190 for Scout Trooper
$275 for Speeder Bike

Factor in shipping, and you're looking at $1100 next year on these alone.

Time to go start working a corner.

"Pricing trends"? There's no way the Scout and TIE pilot will be $190 based on pricing history. I tend to guess higher on prices for new releases myself, but $190 is a stretch.

2007 - Stormtrooper - $90
2010 - V1 Clones - $90
2011 - Commander Cody - $125
2011 - Sandtrooper Desert Sands - $135
2013 - Snowtrooper - $150
2014 - Deluxe Clone - $140

I'd put both the Scout and TIE at somewhere around $150-160. $170 would be pushing it. Even I'd have to reconsider army building the Scouts at $190.

$190 seems a bit steep for any of them.

Yeah, but I'm just setting expectations based on current trends. With HT going crazy on pricing, SSC is pushing the envelope too. Hoth Luke and Han are $200 each (saved by coupon codes), so I think this is right in line. Hopefully they'll cut a bit of a price break on the lessor figures with reusable parts. Less tailoring for these guys, so hopefully that will cut costs.

Only way I can see it being $190 is if that head is part of the helmet and a second sculpt is included.

"Pricing trends"? There's no way the Scout and TIE pilot will be $190 based on pricing history. I tend to guess higher on prices for new releases myself, but $190 is a stretch.

2007 - Stormtrooper - $90
2010 - V1 Clones - $90
2011 - Commander Cody - $125
2011 - Sandtrooper Desert Sands - $135
2013 - Snowtrooper - $150
2014 - Deluxe Clone - $140

I'd put both the Scout and TIE at somewhere around $150-160. $170 would be pushing it. Even I'd have to reconsider army building the Scouts at $190.

Hey, I'd love to be wrong. :)

Edit: Good lord, look at the price creep. I guess I'm not as picky as some on here, because I don't see $60 in difference between my Stormtroopers and my snowtrooper. 90% accuracy is good enough for me.

Be honest, you're just enabling yourself so they'll be an irresistible bargain at twenty bucks-a-piece less :lol

Being a Fett collector, the new ESB PF is at the top of my list. But I think this single figure steals the show for me, the outfit, the sculpt - it looks phenomenal!!

$180-200 for this figure, $150 each of the others, $200 for Speeder Bike. That's where I'll leave it until we have pre-orders, it'll be cool to see where everything lands.

Yeah, I'm guessing around $175-$200 for Luke depending on what he comes with. I think the outfit looks great, if not a little tiny bit on the washed-out side.

He looks great. Only thing I'd do is take that suit and beat it up a bit. That thing looks straight from the cleaners. :)

Agreed... hopefully it get's a nice weathering treatment. Sideshow's been doing great weathering on figures lately so I'm guessing he'll get some distressing. And if not that's not too hard to do on my own.

$180-200 for this figure, $150 each of the others, $200 for Speeder Bike. That's where I'll leave it until we have pre-orders, it'll be cool to see where everything lands.

You know, I'd have thought no way the Speeder Bike would be $200... but I forgot the S.T.A.P. was $175 and came with a droid, so maybe this won't be so bad. Sure it's bigger, but not ridiculously so.

Price it as low as possible with a decent return and sell higher volumes, probably even multiples to some customers. Price it too high and regardless of margins, you're going to sell less units. They have to make this work at a semi-resonable price point if it's to be a raging success.

Back