1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will for sure be on display at SDCC! :)

-SideshowAlex

:yess:

excited-little-girl.jpg

You know what? If they can do the life size figures like Vader and Carbonite Han, there's no reason they couldn't do a 1:6 X-Wing. It would probably cost about the same...:monkey3

The exclusive is a swappable damaged portrait dome of R2-D2 as portrayed in the climatic death star run from ANH.
Also known as the "Ive lost R2." scene.

Being that Luke is such a central and popular character, I can very much see SS releasing this and then later on doing a new ESB sculpt for the Snowspeeder figure. He gets a few extras, new gloves, overcoat, etc and I think plenty of people would buy both.

Being that Luke is such a central and popular character, I can very much see SS releasing this and then later on doing a new ESB sculpt for the Snowspeeder figure. He gets a few extras, new gloves, overcoat, etc and I think plenty of people would buy both.

Perhaps, I'm happy with mine for now :)

I've not been too active in this thread but is there confusion over this being a SW or ESB version? Red 5 is Luke's call sign in ANH. It's Rogue Leader during the battle of Hoth... If I'm off topic I apologize. :)

I've not been too active in this thread but is there confusion over this being a SW or ESB version? Red 5 is Luke's call sign in ANH. It's Rogue Leader during the battle of Hoth... If I'm off topic I apologize. :)

SS confused people because the announcement says it's ANH Luke but the email they sent is a picture of ESB Luke. SS Alex confirmed it is ANH.

Back