1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SS blog page has this under his photo:

You’re all clear, kid, now let’s *blow* this thing and go home!

"In the final climatic battle scene in Star Wars: A New Hope, a young pilot along with the aid of many rebel forces would change the course of the Empire’s ever growing iron fist over the galaxy. Sideshow’s Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure will be blasting in for Pre-Order in the future! Those attending Comic-Con in San Diego will get a first look at young Skywalker!"

Sounds like ANH version to me.

But the picture... ESB... (see below)... must have ESB gloves, boots and jacket. :yess:

TM_ComicConWrapUp_071614.jpg

Can't wait to see this at SDCC! New, MORE ACCURATE 1/6 STORMTROOPER NEXT PLEASE!!!!!!

2014-07-16 21.46.39.jpg

Last edited:
The SS blog page has this under his photo:

You’re all clear, kid, now let’s *blow* this thing and go home!

"In the final climatic battle scene in Star Wars: A New Hope, a young pilot along with the aid of many rebel forces would change the course of the Empire’s ever growing iron fist over the galaxy. Sideshow’s Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure will be blasting in for Pre-Order in the future! Those attending Comic-Con in San Diego will get a first look at young Skywalker!"

This is ANH Luke. The recent email is just artwork used in lieu of having any actual product imagery.

-SideshowAlex

Bought time.

Good time to be an OT collector, Hoth Han and Luke, R2 & 3PO and now X-wing Luke :yess:

:fart

This is ANH Luke. The recent email is just artwork used in lieu of having any actual product imagery.

-SideshowAlex

Does that mean he won't be shown at SDCC? Or is it just the photography that isn't ready?

Yeah we'll see how the Hoth Luke turns out first. Won't get my hopes up until then.

eeyore.jpg

Bought time.

Good time to be an OT collector, Hoth Han and Luke, R2 & 3PO and now X-wing Luke :yess:

They need to keep this momentum going.

How about the Hoth jacket, gloves and boots as an exclusive? I know helmet is different (more weathered), but one would be sufficient.

Back