Statue Triceratops Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the e-mail. This one I am not 100% sure about even though the Triceratops is one of my favorites. Also already have the T-Rex, Carnotaurus and Styracasaurus on pre-order so I am already feeling the hit in the wallet. I think I will let my girlfriend be the deciding factor on this one. If she says yes I can't very well say no. Good logic yes???

Hello, everybody! This wonderful Triceratops sculpted by Jorge Blanco will arrive next year in my collection. This collection starts to become very serious for me. I love you, Sideshow Collectibles for giving us this mega chance to have the hottest collection of DINOSAURS in the world and that you work only with the best of the best paleoartists in the world. RESPECT!

I knew it was going to be beautiful, but wow. I think I like it even more than the new Tyrannosaurus, and it's going to look great beside my Foulkes Triceratops.

triceratops_by_baryonyx_walkeri-d4wye9w.jpg

I knew it was going to be beautiful, but wow. I think I like it even more than the new Tyrannosaurus, and it's going to look great beside my Foulkes Triceratops.

View attachment 120611

I'm sure it will Dan ! I think they are roughly the same size right ?

I just pre-order the exclusive as well gotta have the baby! lol I knew this piece would go well with the T-Rex and it certainly looks to! :)

That is very nice, but pricey for the size, also I just bought the repainted Styco, however Triceratops is my all time fav.

It's actually quite a bit bigger than the originals. I'd say roughly twice the size of the Triceratops in the earlier diorama. It's massive.

I know they state that deposits are non-refundable. But does anyone know if you can switch a deposit from one thing to another. I currently have the T-Rex, Carnataurus, and Styracosaurus on pre-order. But was thinking about switching my deposit from the Carnataurus to the Triceratops if possible. I ordered the Carny before I knew the T-Rex would be so close.

I know they state that deposits are non-refundable. But does anyone know if you can switch a deposit from one thing to another. I currently have the T-Rex, Carnataurus, and Styracosaurus on pre-order. But was thinking about switching my deposit from the Carnataurus to the Triceratops if possible. I ordered the Carny before I knew the T-Rex would be so close.

Call Sideshow and see if they'll let you.

Looks great paired with the new T-Rex! It seems really obvious to me that they're made to be paired. I'm going to hold off on ordering until I get to Comic-Con next week and hopefully score a coupon to use with it. ;)

Glad SS is releasing more dinos, but sadly, this Tric does not do it for me. They look a little generic, lack muscle tension & detail, & just too toy-like, especially the baby (which looks like a cheap plastic toy!). In general, Blanco is a good sculptor, but I always feel that something is missing from his work, something important. Unlike David Krentz, Blanco does not seem to convey body weight, details, & movement as well in his sculpts. At this stage, with increased pricing, & in some recent cases questionable scale, we should be getting sculpts as good as Krentz "REX MUNDI", or any of his 1/18 scale resin kits, which are all masterpieces. Praying Krentz comes back to SS & shows them the way, of the mind blowing possibilities.

I ordered the exclusive too (like I always did to the new dino). It's exciting to see so many dinos come out these days, as a fan I feel like I'm spoiled. I heard there's originally an idea of a '4th' 'mystic' dinosaurs that comes after Triceratops...hope it's true and will come before 2014 end. God~ I am getting used to the speed that Sideshow recently goes...what I'm gonna do when they slow down all of a sudden? For those dinos, I feel HIGH even I just watch their photos rather than actually buy it.

I ordered the exclusive too (like I always did to the new dino). It's exciting to see so many dinos come out these days, as a fan I feel like I'm spoiled. I heard there's originally an idea of a '4th' 'mystic' dinosaurs that comes after Triceratops...hope it's true and will come before 2014 end. God~ I am getting used to the speed that Sideshow recently goes...what I'm gonna do when they slow down all of a sudden? For those dinos, I feel HIGH even I just watch their photos rather than actually buy it.

I'm excited they are bringing so many new ones out. Especially ones I missed out on. I just wish they would spread them out a bit more. If I get all I want I am looking at over $1600 in the first quarter of 2015.

Now please Sideshow give us a Raptor.

Not sure if you already have an answer, but I currently just learnt the hard way that they will only once out of courtesy. I just had two orders cancelled on me due to a decline (even though I know money was in the account) I still want the items and asked if I could transfer the NRD since I will be re-ordering the same items. I was told no in a chat so I followed up with an email (got the same person) and was told no again.

Though I suspect it depends on who you get becasue this particular person has refused a request before where another customer service representative has done it.

I have never did the payment plan, I am going to do it for the 3 tho, Trex, Tops and Straco. Do the payments just start the few months before the release? So if one ships in Jan and the other in april, I wont get nailed all at once?

Back