Premium Format Mortighull – Risen Reaper General Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!
I'm assuming the eyes will glow green just like the Reaper General due to the artwork.

DSCN64712.JPG

This piece kinda reminds me of King Leoric from Diablo. Any information on if there will be multiple switch out weapons or not? Im not crazy about the wavy sword personally, otherwise very nice piece

The Chinese factory is going to have a field day when molding and casting this one...that is a butchering field day :rotfl

Haha, the real butchering will happen with the PAINT. Although I could totally see pieces getting left off of a piece of this size and complexity. I bet this thing has 150 parts to glue on....

This is an awesome piece, and those two deformed arms hanging down in back are just too creepy.

This and Kier are my favorite two pices of the line so far, already know its probably going to be a pretty high ES. hope the quality doesnt suffer as a result, the devils in the details!

I agree... with the queen being 3K... most of these will be similar ES size.

This guy almost needs to be on a turn table due to the amount of detail. :lol

This and Kier are my favorite two pices of the line so far, already know its probably going to be a pretty high ES. hope the quality doesnt suffer as a result, the devils in the details!

I don't think the quality will suffer. Seems like SS are going all out for this line so I'm sure they will get the best paint jobs possible for them

It has been confirmed that Demithyle is Mortighull reborn. But the proof was right in front of us... I totally missed this detail:

Mortighull's chest plate emblem is the same as Demithyle:

IMG_3248_zps7d531cc8.jpg~original

i36gww.jpg

I thought the helmet looked similar. At least I think that's the helmet behind his head.

There was no way I could afford the first reaper, so I'm very glad that they have this guy to offer. I love the details and its an added bonus for me that it looks like something from the Warhammer Fantasy universe. My only gripe is the angle of the flamberge really limits display space.

Sideshow did great going this route. It keeps owners of Demithyle happy by not extending the ES and/or offering the same sculpt in 1:4 scale, and pleasing those that missed out by transforming Demithyle into a new character, similar to how Megatron turned into Galvatron.

It would seem Mortighull is not Demithyle reborn, at least based on this: From Demithyle's page on https://courtofthedead.com/characters/demithyle-exalted-reaper-general/

Affiliations

Mortighull - Risen Reaper General

From the beginning, Demithyle has viewed the younger general as both a child and an insubordinate. It is not a relationship without some care or compassion, but first and foremost it is a relationship borne out of necessity. For Demithyle is all too aware that Mortighull must be made ready for the inevitable day when the older general’s voice can no longer guide his successor. But what Demithyle never expected from his young heir was either free will or a fresh perspective. Mortighull has provided both.

Back