1/6 Dystopic by Industria Mechanika (a 1/6th scale kit i built)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlesko

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys. This is my build up of Industria Mechanika's Dystopic astronaut kit. Its 1/6th scale. This was the best engineered resin kit ive ever built. Everything was perfectly keyed and fit together with no filler at all. Just some seem lines to fix and i had to fill the base with resin so that it wold support the figure since it was cast hollow. This was a very complicated build. The orbs and wires were left unattached because i am shipping this to a client. I included the last photo so that you can get an idea of what the entire figure will look like once assembled by the client. Any thoughts are most welcome. Thanks!

I want to get a copy for myself. I spoke with the owner of Industria Mechanika and he said they will be in stock in August:

https://industriamechanika.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23

Wow, that's awesome. They only come unpainted, right? Amazing concept and great job with assembly and painting. Looking into this Industria Mechanika right now, I do love steampunk, cyberpunk and sci fi, some great concepts in their website.

Thanks El mule ;). Yeah. . They only come unpainted but it was the best engineered kite I've ever built. I can't recommend their stuff enough.

I saw this on the Statue Forum. Great job. It's a awesome kit and I agree that it top notch. You did you mean you would recommend it......right?

Back