Eleven Toys: The Chem Man Accessory Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5597.jpgIMG_5598.jpgfd070e2034cdbc015392306788003505.jpg124622naig5iyrvxiab5tr.jpgQQ??20140505181555.jpg

The mask I posted was the EB fireman mask as sample to fit the head sculpt, it was a picture I received from eleven long time ago and yes the mask with final product will be the "3M" mask for sure

I had explained in another thread that eleven prefer to start the sales after everything is well made but since the wolfking one is announced so he ask me to take orders first, final "official pictures" will be showed soon

eb06.jpg

Cool. I think it's awesome these are being offered. Lots of great options out there to make the best WW.

I love the eleven head sculpt too. Will get one to permenately display the mask down on

hey iyiyiyiy, the walter white sculpt set looks nice - i plan to get one. also, any chance i can still order the nurse joker figure set (CGL-H01 Nurse Joker 1/6 Scale Action Figure)? i know it states at the website that the deadline is past, but thought i would ask. thanks!

Thanks - love your avatar by the way lol

OH darn this is a preorder - thought was already available, got excited there ha

So what do you guys think of this set compared to the wolfking? I'm really wanting the most accurate yellow chemsuit between the 2, and Moe robbed me and never sent mine so now I'm looking for other options. So if you were trying to Kitbash a Walter White what set out of these 2 would you prefer?

Thanks
ZERO

I think this one looks better, but since the other one is available through regular retail, I am getting it.

I will pre-order this one, its looks better than the Wolfking one and cheaper. Less accessories but better quality and the sculpt looks WW more than Wolfking sculpt. The Eleven gas mask is great too.

Pulled the trigger on this. Everything about it looks pretty good, and a great price point. Now it's just a waiting game.

Back