1/6 *** Hot Toys - ED 209 - Waste-Time Continuum video review ***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably one of the best, in-depth reviews I've seen on Hot Toys collectibles. Nice, professional review.

Definitely one of the strongest, slickest presentations out there. Very thorough while remaining concise. Excellent work.

Agreed! Excellent review, as always, WTC.

What a shame HT messed-up the dome. This figure is fantastic in every other regard.

I brought the Neca version which is clearly not as we'll built but sounds much better from what I hear in this review.
That said Great review

How is the rubber on yours at the moment TWTC?

The ED209 thread is a pretty depressing read right now. :(
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...209-Collectible/page317&p=6958164#post6958164
6u2azene.jpg

Huge fan of RoboCop since you were a kid? Tsk tsk tsk... it's not for kids :nono

Nice review. I just opened mine yesterday after a month in storage, hope the rubber holds up.

Great review! Such a shame that they took such sloppy shortcuts with the rubber on such an otherwise extremely impressive piece.

Always a good review!

Thanks Paul. Right back at ya man!

Probably one of the best, in-depth reviews I've seen on Hot Toys collectibles. Nice, professional review.

Well thank you very much sir.

Wow! Nice review...very professional.

Just subscribed to your YouTube channel.

Awesome! I appreciate the Sub!

Definitely one of the strongest, slickest presentations out there. Very thorough while remaining concise. Excellent work.

Thanks. I try to keep it as short as I can while covering all the bases.

Agreed! Excellent review, as always, WTC.

What a shame HT messed-up the dome. This figure is fantastic in every other regard.

Thanks buddy.

One of the best new reviewers out there, keep them coming:clap:clap

Thanks Skull!

Yeah, another great in-depth review

Too bad I'm afraid to go after this now.

Thanks Chev. By the way your gif frigging kills me every time I see it!

Excellent work. Keep it up!

Will-do!

Great review TWTC!
:rock

Thanks Rory!

Indeed! Thoroughly enjoyed.

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Great review again . Thanks

Thanks Six.

Huge fan of RoboCop since you were a kid? Tsk tsk tsk... it's not for kids :nono

Nice review. I just opened mine yesterday after a month in storage, hope the rubber holds up.

Fingers crossed!

Great review! Such a shame that they took such sloppy shortcuts with the rubber on such an otherwise extremely impressive piece.

Yeah, that blows.

Back