Pop Culture Shock's DC license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just be laughable if they did all that work to get the license for runs of 350
Yeah but theyd be able to pump out more statues at a faster rate. At least you'd hope they would Lol and no have another Ninja issue

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I don't even bother with that ordering system
Its not that bad anymore lol and maybe from the money they'll be making they can finally afford to launch that new, almost mythical site

And another Batman piece with a gargoyle base, coupled with the sterile look of Zbrush digital sculpting. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

**** I've been so taken in by the Marvel threads with all the XM hype I have shamefully neglected the DC threads

So PCS have got the 1/4 DC licence, I never expected that. Great news :)

I still don't think it's 1/4 but wouldn't mind being wrong lol

Re: PCS' DC license

My original statement back in July:

PCS... I don't have anything from them but I do like stuff they've done, particularly the Street Fighter 1/4s.

But I've seen how they handle releases and versions... When you miss out on the Exclusive and Super Limited Exclusive version of that character you have to have that was ES 300 or less and even though you were ready it was gone in minutes you'll be cussing PCS out when you have to settle for the Regular. Lol.

But it'll be interesting to see what they produce nonetheless.

If nothing changes with DC, PCS will probably have 2 low ES Exclusives. The type of ES collectors say they want but when they miss out will be crying about it.

Batman's my favorite DC character so no lie, I'd be disappointed if they don't up their ES and improve their ordering system for DC and I miss out on an EX version even though I was ready and on time for the PO...hopefully ES will be less than SS but more than their usual...around 1000 seems good. Should allow anybody ready to PO on Day 1 to get an Ex but not much room after.

I'm going to get a 1/3 Batman from PCS hopefully :)

Back