Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silver leg!!!!

And there are two placards in front of C-3PO. Hmmmmm
10574279_10152386503874145_8500665288160480993_n.jpg

10538645_10152386503989145_6491842871758071402_n.jpg

Looks good, maybe a bit dull (and not weathered) but so far so good. No accessories pictures with him either.

WOW - he looks great so far!!! :clap

That first pic almost makes his thighs & knees bigger than they should be.. hope not.

The second pic shows different though.

Check out Luke, the TIE pilot & the Scout!!! :rock

The finish on 3PO looks awesome. I'm also already liking the feet and the head. I suspect that the pistons may not compress, but only slide at the mourning points. It's what I was guessing they might do to get the scale closer.

Last edited:
Threepio looks awesome. I'm trying to decide if TIE Pilot has a glare on his helmet or if it's ANH version.

My wallet is rocking back and forth and weeping. We haven't even seen the new Hot Toys offerings. 2015 is going to be f'king expensive.

I suspect that the pistons may not compress, but only slide at the mourning points. It's what I was guessing they mint do to get the scale closer.
It's a definite possibility.

It seems that certain characters have to be compromised in some way when scaled down.. so on that note.

No furry Chewie. :lecture

That stuff is all looking great. Really looking forward to some close-ups of the TIE Fighter Pilot, Scout and bike, and 3PO.

Surprised no one has commented on the wires. Hard to tell if they are real or molded. And he has a restraining bolt attached.

Oh and the second placard says Prototype - In Development - Pending Licensee Approval

So this obviously isn't the finished product.

C-3PO looks like a "Jedi" version. I See a lot of vertical wires on the pic. Then again, so is R2-D2. So again. Sideshow didn't really step on Ban Dai C-3PO version coz that is ANH version. So I guessed I have to get the Ban Dai version after all.

Back