Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the SSC 3PO will have real wires below the chest piece. Isn't Tamashi the only company to have used real wires to date?
Yep, and now they've done it, I can't see SSC going back to painted. Unless they do a mix of real wires and sculpted/painted, like HT did on ED-209's feet. Looks good, though is not so prominent as 3PO's midsection would be.

Possible exclusives:

Torn "Keep out" sticker from the deleted wampa scene.

Wampa-3PO.JPG

Extra "appendage" from recalled Topps trading card:

c3po_2.jpg

I fookin like these.

ESCAPE POD! How could I forget that one? That's definitely what this guy will ship with.

So the list is now…

Landspeeder
Farm Boy Luke complete figure
Ben's chair
Tantive IV Escape Pod
Ben Kenobi's Hut
Gonk Droid
Chewbacca
2 liter oil bath
Sack of sand
Box of rocks (last remaining bits of Alderaan)
Bag of hammers

I'm gonna guess, if there are "accessories", they'll be severed limbs. A 2-part limb(s) like the exclusive Vader hand.

This would be awesome!
I also like the ideas of:
ROTJ head with eye hanging
ANH magnet restraining bolt
Removable limbs with net

But the one thing about this 3PO, is the Repainted value. We can get 4-Lom , the white 3P0 unit from Hoth in ESB, and so many others.
Same can be said for R2.

2014/2015 will be an exciting year to be a Sideshow Star Wars fan.

I can see a damaged Tatooine arm being the Exclusive accessory. A magnetic restraining bolt is a great idea too.

I know it may be a reach but 3PO could possibly come with the Dejarik chess board and booth. Could be a good prelude to Chewbacca and would also incorporate R2.

They've already released that Dejarik table on it's own.

Putting that in with a new 3PO would piss off a lot of people - but for folks who don't have either, it'd be cool I guess.

Yeah - I like the table in the film.. but I don't want a 1/6 scale toy of it either, really.

Besides - I just realized that I actually DO have it already, via the Hasbro BMF. :rock

I just don't get this thirst for accessories on a figure like 3PO.

I wouldn't mind something that would fit and be complimentary with the table that comes with R2 - I'm leaning toward a Ben's hut dio for those two and the eventual release of a new Luke farm boy.

Yeah - I like the table in the film.. but I don't want a 1/6 scale toy of it either, really.

Besides - I just realized that I actually DO have it already, via the Hasbro BMF. :rock

Having just ragged on accessories, I would go for a nice dio of the Tantive IV corridor. I was planning on making one for the Tama, but finding the time is hard.

I wouldn't mind something that would fit and be complimentary with the table that comes with R2 - I'm leaning toward a Ben's hut dio for those two and the eventual release of a new Luke farm boy.

The older stock figures of the OT heroes could all do with an upgrade re-release... starting with farm boy Luke, but I'd jump on the lot.

If anything - not that I'm saying they should make / include one, but one of those Death Star control room panels that he's surrounded by in that room they're locked in, would be a great thing to have on a shelf next to the droids - with R2 of course using his terminal arm to access the data port. :cool:

That's not such a bad idea. It's silly to think we're getting the table with R2 and nowhere to display it. How cool would this setup be?

STAR-WARS-HOLOGRAM_1762743c.jpg

If anything - not that I'm saying they should make / include one, but one of those Death Star control room panels that he's surrounded by in that room they're locked in, would be a great thing to have on a shelf next to the droids - with R2 of course using his terminal arm to access the data port. :cool:

Now that'd be super cool. SS might find a solid market for more dios - wasn't there a whole bunch of excited speculation that Deluxe Vader would come with part of the chamber?

A Death Star light-up panel would be very cool. I always wanted one of the corridor panels, as well, for a Vader display.

Back