Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

The guy at the back just can't help but salute the awesome-ness of this pair! :lol

SS 3PO has a tiny package, I think that's why his thighs look a bit big.

Probably did it for articulation... Poor guy.

Tama 3PO is HUNG. Just sayin.

SS 3PO has a tiny package, I think that's why his thighs look a bit big.

Probably did it for articulation... Poor guy.

Tama 3PO is HUNG. Just sayin.

Too funny. Maybe we could ask CAHobbit to snap some pics to confirm. :lol

Back on topic, here are the images I posted yesterday, plus one more. Note how R2's (hidden) wheels are essentially a scaled 1/8" lift kit.

Save these images for reference later on:

CN5hh.jpg

Empireendshot.jpg

R2D2-and-C3PO-Star-Wars.jpg

Maybe someone at Sideshow can provide an update on whether the sticker was a show-only compromise because the figure is still in development… Likewise, the eyes didn't light on the prototype, yet we've already received confirmation they will be functional on the shipping product.

Last edited:
Maybe he was kidding about the sticker?

I think the sizes are pretty good. Yes, R2 is a tad small but I think I'm willing to live with it. However, now I'm thinking I'm not going to like my pristine shiny Tama Threepio next to the grimy weathered R2! The Sideshow weathered pair just look so good together!

That is curious. I remember looking at RS's pics and couldn't determine if the wires were real or painted. They just look too detailed for paint but kind of 2D at the same time. A sticker would explain that (or I might be totally off, as well). Like Pix says, though, I doubt it would make it into production (though they would solve a lot of potential QC issues with real wires/paint... hmmmm).

Back