XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question does anyone know how large they have made Wolverine compared to other 1/4 characters? Is he small like he should be?

I'm pretty sure the answer is "yes". The scale is 1/4 ... so Wolverine is going to be shorter than say XM Cap and XM Magneto.

He's about 3/5 of the Hulk. I'll take a pic next week.

Regarding lights. Personally I'd rather they focus on making wonderful sculpts than concentrate on gimmicks.
My 2 cents.

Regarding lights. Personally I'd rather they focus on making wonderful sculpts than concentrate on gimmicks.
My 2 cents.

+1 on this

Make the statue awesome purely based on it's design, paint application and quality control...if lights are feasible and will truly benefit the statue only then work on that. Reality is most people don't display statues with light 24/7...just not practical.

My 2 cents.

No lights! Nope! No way! Don't wan't no wires and **** running through the sculpt, and after a few years it stops working, and then I can officially declare my Wolverine statue: "Defective"! No!

No lights! Nope! No way! Don't wan't no wires and **** running through the sculpt, and after a few years it stops working, and then I can officially declare my Wolverine statue: "Defective"! No!

I agree with everything above. I try them once to see if they work and never use them again. Then over time they burn out or just die out making the statue go done in greatness.

3733328-7178043417-origi.gif

Yes they will be metal. I had that confirmed after A Facebook enquiry of mine. I suspect the bent claws with the eye above and the confirmation of metal claws is not entirely coincidental

If the claws are metal, there is really nothing that the Sideshow PF is better than this. This statue is superior than Sideshow PF in every level. I am still amazed how well this and Magneto turned out, prior to Magneto I personally not a big fan of XM statues, but they definitely hit the nails on Mags and Wolvie, very well done. With low ES and hopefully excellent paint quality, these 2 will be my personal grails.

I am hoping we don't have to wait too long for these bad boys to be in our shelves, I just can't wait. Perhaps the only statue that might top these will be their own statue, Phoenix, but too bad we have to wait a very long time to see the light on that statue :(

Btw can someone take a pic of Wolvie and Mags together? (Still sad :( we are not gonna get Phoenix, the 3 together would be epic).

If the claws are metal, there is really nothing that the Sideshow PF is better than this. This statue is superior than Sideshow PF in every level. I am still amazed how well this and Magneto turned out, prior to Magneto I personally not a big fan of XM statues, but they definitely hit the nails on Mags and Wolvie, very well done. With low ES and hopefully excellent paint quality, these 2 will be my personal grails.

I am hoping we don't have to wait too long for these bad boys to be in our shelves, I just can't wait. Perhaps the only statue that might top these will be their own statue, Phoenix, but too bad we have to wait a very long time to see the light on that statue :(

Btw can someone take a pic of Wolvie and Mags together? (Still sad :( we are not gonna get Phoenix, the 3 together would be epic).

curious which r the Xm statues you r getting

Apparently 5 or 6 months until the 1st batch of Magneto's start shipping. I'm guessing there will probably be a delay as well but hopefully not. I need to ask about Wolverine because I have him on order to

I'm honestly glad i could use the $$ break..ive been spamming myself..i cannot wait to see this sosa head
Same here. I'm not going to lie though, I'm not feeling the maskless sculpt. Love the rest of the statue so hoping the Sosa head will be killer

Just my opinion

Back