XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is.

I have a feeling this guy will sell our quite quickly. If you really want him, get ready to act fast on order day.

$840 shipped? is that a competitive price on this piece?

Well I got XM Capt shipped for $806... I'm guessing Wolverine's base is probably a bit bigger so it's probably a bit more to ship wolverine then Capt... Sounds about right price wise... Although you probably save $100 if you buy it from BBTS.com since they boat ship their statues in instead of air shipping them, only down side is it takes a lot longer to get the statue... The other issue is how in demand will Wolverine be, if it's like Magneto BBTS.com will probably sell out in mins...

Well I got XM Capt shipped for $806... I'm guessing Wolverine's base is probably a bit bigger so it's probably a bit more to ship wolverine then Capt... Sounds about right price wise... Although you probably save $100 if you buy it from BBTS.com since they boat ship their statues in instead of air shipping them, only down side is it takes a lot longer to get the statue... The other issue is how in demand will Wolverine be, if it's like Magneto BBTS.com will probably sell out in mins...

Ya that was my plan with Magneto. I went to order him thru BBTS in the afternoon of day 1 when it went up for preorder.

Got totally screwed on that ... like alot of ppl did.

It was my initial plan due to budget to grab 1 at most from XM. And it was between Mags and Wolvie... Wolverine just keeps looking better and better too, so I think Im gonna pull the trigger on this pre-order... I have the feeling its gonna be another day 1 massacre for this aswell. Best Wolverine statue on the market when it drops IMHO.

Just wanted to know if this price point was the going rate. Thanks for the quick response guys

Just to let you guys know. Saw this on FB of anyone is interested
f7ccbbc2c2af282bedf8926e2d3eb0eb.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

is this guy reputable? He is requiring $200 via paypal as a gift. I don't pay as a gift, so..........

is this guy reputable? He is requiring $200 via paypal as a gift. I don't pay as a gift, so..........

Ya, i was wondering about that too... but even if you didnt pay by gift. wouldnt the statue arrive well after the paypal dispute date??

yea, the only way to avoid that issue is to pay with a CC so you can go through your CC company if the guy screws you, but that's ****ing risky and a pain in the ass. Been there, done that. Will have to pass and shoot for bbts. I don't understand why even retailers are asking for huge deposits. **** that...

his site looks legit, Facebook, and 100% positive ebay feedback.

I secured my order with him just now.

$200 gift like you said.

He has 7 left for anybody else interested.

Now to start listing stuff on Ebay to help pay for this Bad Boy lol

Nice. I grew up in Antelope and used to work in Sac. I've been stalking these boards for awhile and rarely post as you can tell.

got a few display cases and a conan/black gorilla statue for sale if you need any ;)

$200 gift like you said.

fine, I will put in my order, not paying as a gift though, will pony up the extra $5.80 to cover the fee.

$200 gift like you said.

He has no coins. Call it OCD....

well, what purpose does the coin have then? lol One wouldn't display it with the statue right? Are there any pics of these coins anywhere?

Back