1/6 101st AIRBORNE DIVISION RYAN 70th NORMANDY ANNIVERSARY EDITION (Saving Private Ryan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah:
Special Edition.jpg
MTA5L.jpg

Yeah, the weathering is all done by hand too. I dont know about this one but I know the previous ones were limited to 500 worldwide. I think I may put a P.O. in just in case.

Now, that's a "fantastic" weathering job...!!
Wish I could get some of my figures weathered to the image.

Yup, easy buy now. Private Ryan, Major Richards from Band of Brother and Captain America Rescue Version will all soon be together.

Okay getting the little teeny tiny hooks of the harness into the belt was an eff'n nightmare. I don't know how you can do this without needle nosed tweezers. that saved this from getting thrown across the room.

Alright I totally had to MacGuyver the water bottle and shovel on this. A little needle and thread solved the issue of keeping these attached to the belt. if i need to pack it up I can snip it right off:) Yay ME!

Wow, im shocked there isn't more love for this figure...

I am loving this figure, I got it for $175shipped! It came in an amazing box with great packaging and presentation, magnetic seals, back drop board, real metal rocket launcher, gun, bullets, rockets, grenades etc. This is the exclusive version so its weathered and the weathering is awesome, not as weathered as the pictures but so worth the money!!

mIgFgz.jpg

3pSjOx.jpg

ELsoy9.jpg

tag3JT.jpg

eiA75M.jpg

This figure came out great. I proudly own Miller, but I missed out on the Pepper/ Daniel figure. Not sure if he's still available anywhere. Consequently, I didn't order Ryan yet as I missed out on Daniel.

I was shocked too, so i kinda didn't get around to posting pics. for a while it felt like i was posting in a graveyard:) assembling this did try my patience.

Wow, im shocked there isn't more love for this figure...

I am loving this figure, I got it for $175shipped! It came in an amazing box with great packaging and presentation, magnetic seals, back drop board, real metal rocket launcher, gun, bullets, rockets, grenades etc. This is the exclusive version so its weathered and the weathering is awesome, not as weathered as the pictures but so worth the money!!

DID packs in so much detail and putting them together is NO small task.

I still have a laundry list of historical/ movie figures I'd love DID to make.

Fiddle with him for a bit but this was the only pose right now that'll work with the other two

the strap on the helmet was somehow attached incorrectly so it doesn't lay flat on the lip. it's glued down. Should I look to get another helmet?

I figured this would be the best place to ask. I'm looking for just the tan belt that comes with this figure if anyone has one. Trying to find it online has been a chore. Please let me know if you have one for sale or one very similar. Thanks in advance.

You should be able to find it on eBay. You could also use the belt from the Soldier Story 82nd.

I've thought about getting this figure, but I'm more inclined just to buy the nude and bash one together. My son and I already have six 101st D-Day in our collection. I have enough uniforms and gear to make another.

Back