Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah good news. Here when I saw they did the showings for it, every time slot was sold out for the movie, and we have 3 theatres in like a 5 mile radius. Not surprised really. Hopefully I need another reason to watch some TV :lol

Cleopsis is interesting, but I don't think she'd fit with anything. Executioner just sounds bad ass, but same like Xiall or Cleo, I see no fitting for em. I probably would just do Kier and Geth. They'd look marvelous together.
Yeah just getting Kier and I'm done. Unless they expand the license to like the heaven and Hell parts and then depending on the statue I may or may not. Otherwise I'm done.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Its almost too perfect that booty. Yeah RS and Kier would look sick together

That it would, I'm even contemplating on getting a Machiko, as I can see all of em being badasses together.

Unfortunately I'd leave QoTD and Kier boxed up until I get a bigger place :(
Got her on PO. Might keep all the ladies together for my Badass *****es display. Was gonna use WW too but I'm going yo keep her with Batman and Superman and keep them as the Trinity

Got her on PO. Might keep all the ladies together for my Badass *****es display. Was gonna use WW too but I'm going yo keep her with Batman and Superman and keep them as the Trinity

Good call. That set would be fantastic to look at.

I probably should get a few male pieces, as I have seen a few that look good like Red Skull and Cap. A Winter Soldier will be amazing! Especially once I get that GG Black Widow!

Let's get back to the task at hand shall we.

butt.jpg

I'm not sure why but there's something about this image that I really like.....

I love the contrast that is displayed. That deep crimson blood fading into the blackish dried blood, against that ghostly pale blue skin, is captivating!

Speaking on that dried blood... the fact that there is freshly spilled blood on top of the dried blood conjures up such a ghastly scene of her trudging through fields full of the dead, picking up souls for Death's army. I love it!

I love the contrast that is displayed. That deep crimson blood fading into the blackish dried blood, against that ghostly pale blue skin, is captivating!

Speaking on that dried blood... the fact that there is freshly spilled blood on top of the dried blood conjures up such a ghastly scene of her trudging through fields full of the dead, picking up souls for Death's army. I love it!
The tone of her skin is sexy as hell, that's one of the best parts of this overall figure, for me at least

Indeed!
I'd like to know the back story to all these characters. I hope Sideshow can get those novels out soon.

Back