Statue ARH Studios Inc. Hercules Mythology giant 22" 1/4 Statue - Web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No AP'S are to be made. EX will only be sold through ARH. Later on According to Alex retailers will have Hercules for sale but not the EX

No AP'S are to be made. EX will only be sold through ARH. Later on According to Alex retailers will have Hercules for sale but not the EX

Yes correct, if you want the sword got to get it direct
And only 150 will be made with the sword

One last thing starting with this line on up we will be using EPE foam so say goodbye to all the issues and mess :)

I like that you included the shipping to be added with the payment plans.So when its payed off you don't have to think about it until it shows up at my door.

I like that you included the shipping to be added with the payment plans.So when its payed off you don't have to think about it until it shows up at my door.

First time we are doing that, I sure hope we get it right.
The shipping is actually estimated, but we cover what remains if need be
Yea I know we bend over backwards for our buyers ;)

Yes correct, if you want the sword got to get it direct
And only 150 will be made with the sword

One last thing starting with this line on up we will be using EPE foam so say goodbye to all the issues and mess :)

heard that before..not just once either :lol

I hope this time its true :pray:

Just can't get into this piece. Will look imposing on peoples shelves though, congrats to those that have ordered!

heard that before..not just once either :lol

I hope this time its true :pray:

It wasn't the EPE that we wanted to upgrade to, and with a lower Es it didnt happen.
I have seen the new foam, and been in talks with the maker. Since I took over some of the statue side of things, I have a little bit more freedom and with new lines its time we upgrade. Yea we still need more sales but it not too far away for hard stryo that SSC uses, and the EPE black foam is a huge improvement for now. Its a real nice new tech and does the job well.

Great paint job. I think it would be cool if his sword had a some battle damage and old blood stains because it just looks a little plain. Perhaps, add some color to his veins like PCS has done with some of their Street Fighter Statues. Anyways, the statue looks amazing. Now bring on Poseidon and Hades.

:clap Arahom truly outdid himself with this...What a masterpiece!! Awesome depiction of Mythology's grestest Hero..Ordering this!!! :clap

2b1ffdbe191af46f9fa1b1032e385180.jpg

Amazing what a difference good photos make. Thing looks likes its been totally repainted ! :D

:clap Arahom truly outdid himself with this...What a masterpiece!! Awesome depiction of Mythology's grestest Hero..Ordering this!!! :clap

View attachment 124918

well said Leonidas!!:exactly::goodpost:

Much better attempt than that ARES statue..looks like the days of the pink-red armor gods looking like zombie bulldog faces are long gone!!
:yess:

Maybe one day we see an ARES Greek God of War Version 2 all done by Arahom!:pray:

Last edited:
Back