Statue ARH Studios Inc. Hercules Mythology giant 22" 1/4 Statue - Web EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think his sword still needs work. I think Hercules' sword should have carvings, special designs, or at least some battle damage. It just looks too plain and clean to be a God's sword. Other than that I think he's perfect.

I think his sword still needs work. I think Hercules' sword should have carvings, special designs, or at least some battle damage. It just looks too plain and clean to be a God's sword. Other than that I think he's perfect.

great idea bro..maybe small carvings of the 12 labors..great art images exists of those...or also word 'Hercules' written in Greek Text....so much potential for improvements...but should we be so picky?:lol but I doubt any changes will happen

:goodpost::exactly:

Arahom has done a phenomenal statue !! This is one of the best ever Hercules statues !! maybe the best !!

You have great taste, brother :)

I just got the very high resolution pictures
I will try to post them later tonight

Another unfulfilled promise :cuckoo: I sure wish Arahom would get someone more reliable and informed to do the marketing for ARH :monkey4

You have great taste, brother :)

Another unfulfilled promise :cuckoo: I sure wish Arahom would get someone more reliable and informed to do the marketing for ARH :monkey4

I was never given the high res pics, I am sorry about that. They were used in our materials for the website.
Now if you like to ask for them here is ARH Studios email: [email protected] I am sure Arahom will help you get them.
All the pictures are also here: https://arhstudioscollectibles.com

Why not make a special edition head from Dwayne The Rock Johnson? Then I`d buy the statue. :)
BTW it looks aweseom.

Easy, license necessary
We do Mythology what we do. True to that and not from the movie versions.

Yes there are plenty of resemblance yet we cannot control what Hollywood does to copy Mythology and history

Why not make a special edition head from Dwayne The Rock Johnson? Then I`d buy the statue. :)
BTW it looks aweseom.

Good thing ARH tries to stay true to the source material...Last thing most ancient mythology collectors want is a black/Samoan "Hollywood Hercules" :slap

Back