SSC The Flash 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think instead of texturized material they went with something smooth and sleek. Yellow for flashes boots would be better. Plus hands need to blend color wise. Costume should be a richer red. In my opinion I'd like to see a silicone body dyed red that way body and hands will match seamlessly. As for green lantern his traditional color block suit is preferred not a hybrid movie comic because this is not edgy or cool at all it's a huge mistake and sales will reflect that. For starters boots are not matching at all. 2 that textured suit doesn't go with him either fabric should be smooth and matte. If they stick to the color scheme everyone is use to and proper material these could work.

The reason for a silicone body for The Flash is simple. This suit is continuous and anything like there proto there will be a disconnect instead of continuity. The body can be sculpted with finite detail and molded it can work like cm toys or Keaton design but with sideshow sculpting signature. It would be vastly improved. It may be hard for people on board to see what I mean but sideshow should do one and get some reactions I think a cloth costume is hurting flash.
tumblr_mc076qV0411qiplke.gif

Silicone in past has done that because the structure underneath was poorly constructed . Also mishandling of these figures by there owners. And if it's so terrible to give one hour out of a whole year is so much I can only imagine how much dust is stock piled on the fabric of everyone's figures even under glass. Tiny dust particles get on figures. But your right even dusting the figures clothes do they don't get ruined sounds like a lot of work to do one day out of a year. So why take care of all those hot toys that have rubber chests and dry rot under the costume from years of setting on shelves and glass cabinets.

Look I get it companies didn't tell you how to care for your figures and that's partially there fault. But chances are everyone has a figure with silicone parts. Just saying if you can't care for them you shouldn't have them.

The ear pieces should stay gold but all the other gold should be yellow, well in my opinion anyways. I look forward to seeing Flash and GL in their final finished forms!

The only figure that I've seen that's genuinely better than this, is one of Seb's customs.

Mego this Mego that... bah! I suppose Reeve's Supes is also a Mego? :lol

The Reeve's Superman suit fits the figure more like a glove. Wouldn't you prefer a Flash figure with a tighter costume fit?

I don't think these people have ever seen a real Mego figure.

I have several Megos in my collection. And I said "glorified", meaning it looks better than a Mego but at the price it's going to retail for it should look better. Wouldn't you prefer a Flash figure with a tighter costume fit?

This is an awesome flash figure, seeing the SSc dc reminded me of Kenner super powers

So no one reads my posts? EARLY PROTOTYPE they are working on streamlining the fit.

Everyone is giving thoughts on these we are aware of them being proto's but we are pointing out what doesn't work in hopes those problems are not repeated in the production piece. I know your wanting us to praise it and say it's awesome but if we were not suppose to say anything you should have stated not to post what we want to see changed.

PS. It's not just the fit that's the issue there is fabric choice and color scheme that's been the common theme

Looks so good there. Would be cool if the alternative sculpt was with a white eyed mask. I think it's my favourite Flash look because of the Justice League cartoon.

yea hoping they change the fabric. head and rest of costume not matching looks weird. hoping they were just in a rush to show these off and arent actually using those fabrics, just like with the marvel figs.

I messages head costumer and he is forwarding it to production team. So hopefully they will decide on different fabrics and do better color matching.

Back