[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10496959_1398955113658517_6956406980107748736_o.jpg

XM, SS, whoever, whatever, it doesn't matter. I just love the statues. Whoever has a statue I want, I'll buy from. My brand loyalty is piece by piece; produce the superior piece and the ball is in your court for that particular piece.

I don't have any XM on order for now, at over $600 per statue I probably won't until/unless they tackle Spider-Man, Gambit and Storm, but my goal is a great display. If it's made up of a mix of XM, SS, Gentle Giant or whoever else gets a Marvel 1/4 license, so be it if they look great together. Each company will have it's successes and not so great pieces. It's really one statue at a time.

XM, SS, whoever, whatever, it doesn't matter. I just love the statues. Whoever has a statue I want, I'll buy from. My brand loyalty is piece by piece; produce the superior piece and the ball is in your court for that particular piece.

I don't have any XM on order for now, at over $600 per statue I probably won't until/unless they tackle Spider-Man, Gambit and Storm, but my goal is a great display. If it's made up of a mix of XM, SS, Gentle Giant or whoever else gets a Marvel 1/4 license, so be it if they look great together. Each company will have it's successes and not so great pieces. It's really one statue at a time.

GOOD POST!

My thoughts exactly, I've given up on any one company to put out a line that will hit the mark on every character. Doing my Spiderman/X-Men lines piece by piece.

So far XM has at least 4 pieces that I would like
To own, statues that in my opinion are the best representation
Of the character and statues not made yet by other company.
The quality delivered so far will set new standards of quality that will
Make this hobbie more exciting.

Fantastic piece! Another PO for me. XM is becoming my "go to" company for 1/4 scale Marvel statues.

On a side note: what is that base aside of Hawkeye? It looks like a couple of face huggers scattered about on it, so I am guessing it is an Aliens piece. Ripley? Does XM have an Aliens license now?

Base looks phenomenal. I just don't get why those two pieces of metal he's standing are there for?

Fantastic piece! Another PO for me. XM is becoming my "go to" company for 1/4 scale Marvel statues.

On a side note: what is that base aside of Hawkeye? It looks like a couple of face huggers scattered about on it, so I am guessing it is an Aliens piece. Ripley? Does XM have an Aliens license now?

LOL!!! Now what would be the odds of XM getting the Aliens / Predator license? Maybe an announcement will be forthcoming at SGCC. I think whatever new license they got or get will be made at SGCC.

Here is something that might float your boat....and I must stress this is my GUESS or STRONG HUNCH!!!

Not only will XM announce a new license at SGCC, they will also have a couple pieces (finished) on display that will launch their new FLAGSHIP license. Hmmmm? Could we see a finished DC character or here is my bigger hope....a new PREDATOR statue in conjuction with Narin?

Wow!!! Wouldn't that be something! :pray:

Anyways, I don't want anyone taking my guess as anywhere close to fact because these are just HOPES and WANTS! But you gotta think something is coming down the pipe real soon! What better way to make a big splash in the collectible industry than have maybe 4 new Marvel statues all up for pre-order at SGCC and in addition announce a new license! What if it's a Star Wars license?

Back