[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately that is bound to happen. They see a wave and they want to ride it. I've decided to buy my XM Studios Stuff through Simply Toys direct going forward. For me it works out to be the same given my location.

Well yhe retailers want to make a buck too. Can't fault them fir that. Its all about the risk reward dynamic for them

Most definitely agree with you, Lai. Like anything regarding the market, it's a balance between cost and return of investment. Even if the ROI is just the appreciation of having the coveted item. There is point where the cost is greater than the ROI and people will stop buying. I for one have a stopping point if the prices go any higher. As great a statue these are, they are not diamonds or other precious commodities.

Sure everyone needs a cut. I worry that the US guys may say it isn't worth the hassle to get the XM pieces.

Well, our Singapore forum members seem to be a great option. After what happened with the Mags PO, I personally won't use any online retailers if I can avoid it. Peeps that are forum members here know that they have others avenues besides retailers. I've learned my lesson the hard way. If I want XM merch, I'm going to order it from our boys here on the forum.

Well, our Singapore forum members seem to be a great option. After what happened with the Mags PO, I personally won't use any online retailers if I can avoid it. Peeps that are forum members here know that they have others avenues besides retailers. I've learned my lesson the hard way. If I want XM merch, I'm going to order it from our boys here on the forum.

Agreed. I'd rather support the board members then the retailers myself. They have been taking care of us for a long time. There are several board members on our forum that would have missed Mags amongst others had it not been for the resellers.

Oh I agree. I have Magneto through a dealer and will get Thanos through him as well. I have BW through BBTS and would like to go that route to save about $100 on Hawkeye as well. Those 2 are "like to haves" not "can't misses" for me.

Yup [emoji2] but im also saying if you want him I do t think he is gonna b around very longer. Some of the retailers people are waiting for are making offers behind the scene and he may not even go up on the website if they sell out their allocation. Just a heads up

While I understand individuals like Mark and Kenny doing things "behind the scenes" because they don't have anything in front of any scene in the way of a storefront, I'm not too thrilled to hear this, just from a business practice point. I assume you mean secret compass and perhaps some other new xm players. It's their stores and their merch to sell how they please but I don't think they are helping really by doing things like that.

Agreed. I'd rather support the board members then the retailers myself. They have been taking care of us for a long time. There are several board members on our forum that would have missed Mags amongst others had it not been for the resellers.

Yeah, our Singapore board members are a tremendous help. I personally would have missed out on Mags if it wasn't for a good friend here and Kenny (a super great dude) taking care of me. Never going to make that mistake again. We are lucky to have these guys. I plan on using them for all of my XM purchases. It's not just business with them. They are one of us. They love this hobby and do their best to help us out and take care of us. I truly appreciate what they do for us.

XM's got 2 official retailers in Indonesia
5) GZToystore (Indonesia) https://gztoystore.com/
6) Toyz Corner (Indonesia) https://www.toyzcorner.com

See, this is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Mark here makes a couple of $$$ selling XM pieces to us. Yet, here he's posting info on how to pick up XM pieces from other dealers. Here Mark is helping collectors get XM pieces even if it isn't from him. Class act in my book.

And also to Mark, Kenny, or any other resellers defense, time is money. I sure as heck wouldnt be going through the hassle of emailing members and giving status updates. Taking pictures or looking over statues for defects if there wasn't some monetary benefit to do so. Just a handful of the things these guys to before you even get the statue in hand. They deserve the slim margin they are making. Hell I'll even go out on a limb and say they aren't charging enough. Just my opinion here. To each their own

And also to Mark, Kenny, or any other resellers defense, time is money. I sure as heck wouldnt be going through the hassle of emailing members and giving status updates. Taking pictures or looking over statues for defects if there wasn't some monetary benefit to do so. Just a handful of the things these guys to before you even get the statue in hand. They deserve the slim margin they are making. Hell I'll even go out on a limb and say they aren't charging enough. Just my opinion here. To each their own

:goodpost: Completely agreed. I can't imagine having to go through the process with a large contingent of OCD collectors over and over and over again. These guys deserve a raise XM!

Good words! :wave

Why do I keep coming to this thread? :banghead So hard to pass on this!!!!!!!!!!!

Torturing yourself bro. You know you want it.......you....know....you.....dooooooooo

m7yvpf.gif

I have no problems with those dudes making money because they provide a good service...above and beyond what most stores would do.

:clap:goodpost::clap

Back