[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Torturing yourself bro. You know you want it.......you....know....you.....dooooooooo

m7yvpf.gif

:lol :lol :lol

How do they break down the statues with Coins and the one's without?
I ordered one of these through Secret Compass and it doesn't mention a coin?
Just wanted to know if it's worth paying more to get a coin?

Half the statues have coins, half don't. Ben at XM has said they are pre order bonuses, so those retailers that lock in their orders or have deals to order certain numbers of every XM piece likely get the majority of the coins.

I'm very interested to see when all these are out if the Coin will change the value by a lot or not at all?
Sideshow had all those Prints as an Exclusive for awhile, though I didn't know anyone that actually ever displayed them, they did actually effect the Value of an Exclusive to a Non-Exclusive.

It will affect the value, but not the way some SS exclusives do, where the regular is worth retail or less on aftermarket and the exclusive is worth a bundle.

Saw a coin for Cap go for 100 on the bay I think a couple months back. The completionists will pay for them. They do add value for some. Personally it's a cool thing to have but the statue is where it's at not the coin

Back