JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Update 10/21 BvS Batman & Superman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! - Update Pg. 3!

Hey everyone! Sideshow Collectibles was nice enough to donate figures for the students that I teach. I work at a therapeutic school so the kids in my class all have behavioral issues, and not the greatest home lives. Sideshow wrote an article about the day on the website, so for anyone that's interested to see how everything went, check out the article here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/sideshow-supports-a-young-jedi-training-day/

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! - Update Pg. 3!

My friend (member jvlxv1) let me borrow his Hot Toys Iron Man 2 War Machine to take a couple pictures. Definitely need to pick this figure up. Here's the results:

Iron Man Mark VI & War Machine

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! - Iron Man Mk. VI & War Machine Update Pg. 3!

Great pics! War machine is on my wish list too! It's an s awesome figure.

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! - Iron Man Mk. VI & War Machine Update Pg. 3!

Great pics! War machine is on my wish list too! It's an s awesome figure.

Thanks! Agreed! I have some figures up for trade in the WTB section so I'm hoping someone reaches out to me that wants to trade theirs haha

The newest addition to my collection was acquired via trade with a great forum member, Deeken. I received a DX02 Batman. Needless to say, I love this figure even with how outdated it is. And if I had to choose headsculpts between the DX02 and DX12, I'd 100% go with the DX02. Anyway, here are some quick photos I took earlier today. Enjoy!

DX02 Batman

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! A New Addition & Other Shots on Pg. 3!!

Very cool bro!

Thanks man! Wish I had the War Machine figure haha. One day I hope I can get one, but for now I'll have to just enjoy my friend's. And really happy to finally have a Batman figure!

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! A New Addition & Other Shots on Pg. 3!!

So I finally was able to set up the interrogation scene, something I've always been jealous of watching people do with their Hot Toys haha. Here's a few shots I took today!

DX02 Batman & DX11 Joker Interrogation Scene

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! Lots of New Pictures on Pg. 3!!

Sweet collection!

UPDATE! I just won a Hot Toys 1966 Batman Figure from @SideshowChicky on twitter! I'll be posting pictures of it whenever I receive it!

Some great HT figures there! :clap

Some great HT figures there! :clap

Thanks! Appreciate it. I'll be receiving my '66 Batman on Wednesday afternoon so expect pictures of that by the end of the week!

I won a twitter contest through @SideshowChicky about a month or so ago and the prize showed up a few days ago. Here's some pics of what I won!

1966 Batman

Re: JSchack15's Hot Toys Collection! New Addition on Page 4 & Collection Update 8/30*

*Collection Update 8/30*

Since getting the DX02 and '66 Batman figures, I needed to repose and rearrange my detolf. I re-posed the DX02, Superman, DX11, and Mk. VI. Here's how I have everything set up:

Back