1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 Mark XLII photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean IM3 was as bad as DareDevil, All Batmans prior Begins, Green Lantern, Superman Returns, both Fantastic 4 and Spiderman 3? Wow...I wasn't a massive fan but I still liked it more than all of those combined x2.

:lecture Other than 89 Bats, that list in good and I'd include every Spidey film too.

I thought it was as bad as most of those movies. Opinionz. Downloaded it, deleted it after some guy breathed fire. Most ridiculous over the top movie ive seen in years. Its as absurd as the transformers movies.

You do know that the fire breathing was actually part of the actual Extremis novel, right? I thought it was awesome that they kept that part.

:lecture Other than 89 Bats, that list in good and I'd include every Spidey film too.

Yea I always forget I liked 89 and Returns Batman. Raimi Spidey films go there and forgot a few of the Xmen. I think I'd sooner toss Thor 1 in before the new Spidey films. Just my preference, if I didn't like Garfield as Spidey, it would definitely go down with the rest.

I think OMG's poses are never as interesting as Jingobell's. His style is getting dull :huh

agreed...I enjoy Jingo's, Public Enemies and Lucas's more than OMG's pics. Some of his pics make good figures look really bad. not always though. However, I'm grateful that all these guys take the time to take all these pics

I sincerely dislike the color scheme of this mark of armor. However, these pics are making it look damn appealing. I'm looking forward to seeing someone do a repaint. They have to revisit the past marks and produce them in diecast. So much better.

I sincerely dislike the color scheme of this mark of armor. However, these pics are making it look damn appealing. I'm looking forward to seeing someone do a repaint. They have to revisit the past marks and produce them in diecast. So much better.

Definitely. I sold my MK VII. I'm hoping a diecast version comes out eventually.

OMG. Can't believe you just said that. I suppose you're trying to ring Jingo's balls... I mean bells. Good on you!

Each person has their photo style preference. I just don't dig OMG's photos as much.
No need to bring any **** innuendo into the discussion.

Man, I wish I could get the extra play money together to afford this. It turned out better than I thought it would. Howard really does love him self some iron Man.

Back