Thor The Dark World Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to need a Preorder soon. Really looking forward to this.

I'm sure there will be along with a big concept sketch of it rather than the statue itself for the next 5 months.

Sideshow Collectibles’ Thor – The Dark World Premium Format™ Figure is striking down soon for*Marvel
*fans! *Pre-Orders for the*God of Thunder
*will begin on Thursday, September 11, 2014!

Sideshow Collectibles’ Thor – The Dark World Premium Format™ Figure is striking down soon for*Marvel
*fans! *Pre-Orders for the*God of Thunder
*will begin on Thursday, September 11, 2014!

Commemorate a national tragedy with a pre-order of Thor!

Pretty much liked what I saw at Comic Con...enough to warrant a day PO for me. Not sure how good the likeness will come out on the production piece, either way, it has to be an improvement on their last Chris Hemsworth PF :(

21boyo5.jpg

Most regs include the switch out portrait recently.

Oh, and there's only one person linking a collectable statue pre-order to a national tragedy :rolleyes2

I don't see how there could be a switch it portrait. Since he never wears the helmet. What other possibilities could there be? Holding a dark elf mask? Aether? Maybe severed hand?

I don't see how there could be a switch it portrait. Since he never wears the helmet. What other possibilities could there be? Holding a dark elf mask? Aether? Maybe severed hand?

Severed hand would be cool! I'm guessing the lightning option will be the ex.

Back