Thor The Dark World Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This asgardian light armor?

thor_in_a_thong_by_petiteangellove-d5jghsz.jpg

I was really disapointed with the new comic thor ss came out with the hand pose it's horrific, I hope this new movie thor has a better pose then the comic as i need to get one to complete my small avengers movie line!. Hulk maquette, iron man VI, Comic captain america just missing thor! :(

I was really disapointed with the new comic thor ss came out with the hand pose it's horrific, I hope this new movie thor has a better pose then the comic as i need to get one to complete my small avengers movie line!. Hulk maquette, iron man VI, Comic captain america just missing thor! :(

This or comic thor. I will pick the best. I do really like comic thor though.

What I don't get is Hot Toys can nail the likeness at 1:6 scale, but Sideshow struggles to get it at 1:4. Premium Format is the scale I collect and it sucks to get disappointed and pass on statues I would really love to have due to one of those critical elements that should be done right. Either that or it's just bad paint apps, but someone from HT should teach them a thing or two on how it's done.

I REALLY hope This Thor PF looks like Hemsworth.

That's why I never buy SS movie or maguettes of actors face. HT faces are so real. SS should hire the HT sculptor to do the faces.

That's why I never buy SS movie or maguettes of actors face. HT faces are so real. SS should hire the HT sculptor to do the faces.

It's got more to do with the material being used and paint apps. Nobody nails a likeness (any likeness) like Trevor Grove always does, but SS's polystone production pieces just can't compete with those HT/Enterbay/Blitzway PVC head sculpts.

That's why all that 'intrinsic resin' fiasco is all the more frustrating.

I like it, but I don't think the iron man mk42, cap:tWS, and thor:tWD statues will display well together.... Great separately with the action poses, bot not well together.

Back