Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arc Trooper Fives w/New Head Sculpt! I don't dig the scuplt but you obviously have to go with the o' Bucket Helmet!

I like the sculpt and will display him and Echo both ways for some variety. SS took a chance with this sculpt and I give them credit for that.

I have four detolfs worth of figures and the only head sculpt I've ever left displayed with a figure was Man of Steel, but these twos look really good. Still sticking with the buckets though and I think these are the two best looking Clone Wars figures, Phase 2 Rex, included.

With all the pics SS has released these should hit pretty soon I would think.

My guess would be next Thursday, since they usually show the pictures a few days or a week before pre-orders are up. Speaking of that, what do you guys think the prices would be for them? I assume around.. $189.99 no?

My guess would be next Thursday, since they usually show the pictures a few days or a week before pre-orders are up. Speaking of that, what do you guys think the prices would be for them? I assume around.. $189.99 no?

After seeing more pics and the fact that they will include new headsculpts, my guess is $175 each and they will be separate releases IMO.

After seeing more pics and the fact that they will include new headsculpts, my guess is $175 each and they will be separate releases IMO.

Although this is most likely what will end up happening, I really wish/hope these guys cons in a 2-pack

Well, you got to take into consideration that they have new buckets, pauldron, chest armor, shin armor, foot armor, forearm armor, kama skirt and to top it off with headscuplts. But who knows...

Although I'm not a fan of the earlier rainbow clones, I would buy every single ARC commander sideshow released now that they have the pieces that just need to be repainted

Hoping for that 2-pack option as well, but I'm doubting it more and more.

What would be the difference? They'll still be worth $300+ seperate or bundled. If anything some sort of exclusive item like HT did with Groot and Rocket from Gaurdians of the Galaxy. But I highly doubt that though.

What would be the difference? They'll still be worth $300+ seperate or bundled. If anything some sort of exclusive item like HT did with Groot and Rocket from Gaurdians of the Galaxy. But I highly doubt that though.
For me I'd rather manage one flexpay over a longer tone for a 2 pack than two separate flexpays

Back