Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, you look at all the people in the Hot Toys Star Wars Sixth Scale thread bashing sideshow, then I look at these and think they are mad.

A lot of them are OT purest and hate anything Star Wars that is not OT, poor bastards. So clones don't even count, I pity da fools. I like it all ...PT, OT, EU and CW. :yess:

How good do these two look? Sideshow did an amazing job on them, really impressed.

Every time I go back and look at the SDCC photos I'm more impressed at how they look than the time before. :love

A lot of them are OT purest and hate anything Star Wars that is not OT, poor bastards. So clones don't even count, I pity da fools. I like it all ...PT, OT
and EU. :yess:

I adore the OT but I still like the prequels. The Clone Wars series was truly great and we have more hours of that than we do any other Star Wars. But even on the OT side, look at the awesome job sideshow did on the cantina aliens and IG-88 and Boosk. I'm sure when they release a deluxe Stormtrooper it will be as great as the new deluxe clones are. And I love my new SS Vader even though it has some harsh critics.

I don't want to sound like a SS apologist. I have a few HT figures and love those, but HT has it's share of stuff ups too. I'm looking forward to figures from both.

Always thought there was a kind of connection with its designation. I stand corrected then.

They are so amazing, I need them yesterday! Those head sculpts look fantastic and a nice contrast to the happier phase 1 sculpts

Lets just hope production pieces rendition is that good. Wolffe is excellent but Echo/Five V.1 set (which i should have in hand in a couple days) got me worried.

I started watching Season 6 again last night, and it just makes the wait for these that much longer. Really looking forward to these two!!

That Fives headsculpt looks fantastic!

Man, who decides on the facial expressions? Echo is OK but this Fives is again horrible!

"say cheese"
Grits teeth..."No, I don't want to say cheese!"

Its like asking a terminator to smile :slap

Thanks for the link. They look even better now! I like the head sculpts, something a bit different fron the usual blank stare. I'll order these for sure.

These look fantastic. Don't regret my Phase 1's though. They also look great. Looks like I'll be having a phase 1 and an Arc display going.

These look great but I'm guessing these guys might get a separate release.

Sucks Fives doesn't come with 2 helmets though.

Back