Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from the base i like it. Just paint the eyebrows blonde sideshow. Brown eyebrows make no sense

More common with brown eyebrows for blondes than matching

Also she deyed her hair anyways. She was a flat-chested brunette before she decided she need attention

Really? I didnt know that. Thought she was always blonde. You told me i guess. But only fake blondes have brown eyebrows. But if the blondes fake then whatever i guess

Courtesy of THX

This I am Excited for

Oh one more thing

Be Cool
Al
Damn Al,

You haven't even seen that booty yet. I think it may change some minds. I'll he passing on this but glad you love her :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I still haven't checked out any videos. Probably should do that instead of killing my post count in here. I feel like I've spent the last two days in the threads

This doesn't look bad in the videos

Not as bad but many people wanted something better, which SS is capable of.

With Rogue, Gambit and Psylocke the regular heads are modern (both of Gambit's are regular but the modern long hair is the one on the front and back of the box) and the 90s heads that actually fit the costumes are the EXs. So Emma will make sense in that respect.

If the EX head looks good I might order and never display the McDonald's Golden Arches hair.

But the base is still horrible. At least change the black rim of the base to a marble pattern or white if the whole thing can't be scrapped.

...and like I said before fix the Spice Girl Boots. They probably won't though.

For sure she is looking better with the newer pictures/video. That last pic though look how poorly her arm fits into the socket :slap.

Looking forward to seeing the EX head. For me the only thing I hope they change is the base, as I stated earlier compare her base to every other PF showed at CC its beyond lacklustre. The boots I agree should be different but the base is the real problem. Anyone know if Sideshow have ever changed an element of a statue from reveal/preview to production?

I just realized my other problems. Is displaying her. Im sure people wont know her and just think I ordered a stripper piece.....price will decide my purchase.

There would be that problem for any piece that isn't well advertised/known. Any real fan (especially displaying her with the ex head) will know its Emma Frost. Heck my nephew thought my Aayla Secura was from Avatar :cuckoo:

Anyone know if Sideshow have ever changed an element of a statue from reveal/preview to production?

I have several pieces with changes, not all of them are considered positive changes though, lol:
- Spider-Man LSB, the sculpted raised webs were changed to carved in webs, the prototype pic was used on the box, you can set the box next to the statue and see the huge difference
- Rogue PF lost her sculpted butt crack
- Psylocke PFs heads were resculpted from what was originally shown on site and at cons
- Batman PFs bat symbol was altered from the original piece on the site and already shown at cons
- Spider-Man JSC Comiquette went from painted on lines to carved lines

Although it wasn't fully revealed yet, the sneak peek of the new Dr. Doom PF had a far different base. I think a few things have had lights added.

After a full reveal I've seen changes that are usually small elements or minor stylistic changes but I'm not sure about an entire base after a full reveal. Doubtful, but you never know.

There would be that problem for any piece that isn't well advertised/known. Any real fan (especially displaying her with the ex head) will know its Emma Frost. Heck my nephew thought my Aayla Secura was from Avatar :cuckoo:

Most people not into these things might recognize the top level characters but anything B level or lower they won't. My mother a few years ago got me a Star Wars gift for Christmas and my happy yet shocked response was "how did you know I'd like this because I know you don't know the characters" she goes "the man on the front had that sword thing and I know you like that" (aka lightsaber lol). At least she knew that much but there was no familiarity beyond that.

Emma's been in 2 movies now and the common person will still think this statue is a stripper doll.

I wish her hair would be better in terms of detail like Pop Culture's He-Man life size bust:

sdcc2014-pop-culture-shock-booth-7.jpg

Anyone know if Sideshow have ever changed an element of a statue from reveal/preview to production?

Yes, the last time it happened was when the Superman PF debuted. Supes had an entirely different REG head sculpt when we 1st saw him. SSC made a change to the REG head sculpt you see on the piece today. SSC also changed a head sculpt on the Psylocke PF after it went up for PO. It doesn't happen often but it has happened.

Not feeling this one. No issues with a big chest but it looks like her back is going to break with those tatas. Still like the CQ better
Bro if you watch some of those videos where they sorta go near her backside, I have a feeling that booty is going to off the ****ing hook! Lol still not getting her though

Back