Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately this piece doesn't do it for me. It's a hellfire club Emma yet the hair is totally different and her costume has been stripperified (there is no midriff in Byrnes rendition and the cape actually would cover most of her cleavage). And that base. Why chat sideshow do their x men pfs with the same level of care as their court of the dead designs. They already take ample liberties.

I wanna see that booty. I'm sure some minds will change Lol. Not mine, i think its below par but some others'

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Good news, the exclusive is a switch out portrait with the bob traditional haircut. Maybe that'll change the look for the better. On display is the regular edition

Great news Rulk, did you ask someone at the booth about that? Is it possible for her cape to cover her shoulders, at least then it would be somewhat similar to the Byrne rendition.

Good news, the exclusive is a switch out portrait with the bob traditional haircut. Maybe that'll change the look for the better. On display is the regular edition

That's good news indeed.

Great news Rulk, did you ask someone at the booth about that? Is it possible for her cape to cover her shoulders, at least then it would be somewhat similar to the Byrne rendition.

Yeah the process manager at the booth was helpful. He also answered questions I had about Rogue. I've acted like an ass in the past and I'm not afraid to admit. I still don't like certain aspects but I did get my answers. If you have any questions I can relay them and see if I get answers.

I'd say maybe 30 inches... It's close to Lobo PF. I'll take more pics when I finish lunch

I really think the COH will change this. If only we could get a marble base like a cs Moore statue this might b ok. That H has got to go. So stupid looking

Godzilla is about 24-28 inches I think. He's upto Lobos head without his switchoutgun

Thanks for the research on Godzilla. I'll be bummed if it's closer to 24". What's your impression of Deathwing? Is it as large as Godzilla considering the wings? Sorry on derailing the Emma thread but we have a reporter on the scene...lol

Last edited:
COH is always a welcomed ex but unfortunately the head isn't the issue its mainly the base followed by the legs. Still I imagine the ex head to look great. Was looking forward to a glass and or whip will see. That said the way they displayed her holding the cape creates a nice looking pose.

She definitely looks better in the recent photos and video but the base I'm sorry when a statue is 380-400 we should get more than just a plain and simple base. For example take a look at every DC PF on display today (Namely Batgirl) their bases are so well thought and detailed.

COH is always a welcomed ex but unfortunately the head isn't the issue its mainly the base followed by the legs. Still I imagine the ex head to look great. Was looking forward to a glass and or whip will see. That said the way they displayed her holding the cape creates a nice looking pose.

She definitely looks better in the recent photos and video but the base I'm sorry when a statue is 380-400 we should get more than just a plain and simple base. For example take a look at every DC PF on display today (Namely Batgirl) their bases are so well thought and detailed.

Powergirl's base is badass...

Aside from the base i like it. Just paint the eyebrows blonde sideshow. Brown eyebrows make no sense

Back