Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had high hopes for this.
Big head, skinny body looks really out of proportion.
Waiting for better pictures.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I don't understand how they can put so much effort and interest in pieces such as COTD females (and the rest in general), and then do what they have done with others (such as Emma) or the former Jean PF.

They must think we will buy any Marvel piece of **** with big boobs they release, because I don't get it.

I don't understand how they can put so much effort and interest in pieces such as COTD females (and the rest in general), and then do what they have done with others (such as Emma) or the former Jean PF.

They must think we will buy any Marvel piece of **** with big boobs they release, because I don't get it.

I know, if you told me when this year began that Sideshow would release Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Power Girl and I would pass on all of them I would have told you impossible. But that's what I'm looking at right now.

The COTD statues do look incredible.

Errr.... I really wanted a Emma PF was so excited but this most likely I can say pass so far from sdcc. I'm not liking the face or the body pose. Something looks off. Oh well I won't have a Emma in my collection. Kind of sad, but I'm really happy for the coming pinhead. :)

Well, it's a nice statue but I wouldn't call it a home run. The heels on her boots have an awkward curve. Maybe the curve wouldn't be so glaring if Emma wasn't wearing platform boots? My biggest issue is the base feeling uninspired. 'H' is the new 'X'? I realize it's the Hellfire logo and colors, but this is where I would take some liberties. Give the 'H' and pitch fork a nice gold color over a dark marble floor. Or make it a wooden floor like the comiquette. Either approach would give the character a more "regal" touch. The cape looks like the proper application of fabric and the hair seems more detailed than first thought (but I would like some closer shots). For now, I say a B+

I'm sorta glad it turned out like this, otherwise I would've found a way to sneak it past the wife. Now I don't have to Lol

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I'll wait for more pics and attendee reports before jumping to conclusions. I think this will probably end up being a nice piece. The outfit is far more risque than I thought they'd go.

I LOVE the era of this piece. It's the PF that leave me flat.
I mean like the era in which SS probably started producing this. Like what they did for Jean. Not the representative era from the comic books. But I could see how I couldve led you to think that

I mean like the era in which SS probably started producing this. Like what they did for Jean. Not the representative era from the comic books. But I could see how I couldve led you to think that

Oops. My bad. Sorry about that. Yeah, this doesn't really look any better than Jean overall. T&A is the only thing that's going to move this for SSC. A COH may just save the piece though.

Oops. My bad. Sorry about that. Yeah, this doesn't really look any better than Jean overall. T&A is the only thing that's going to move this for SSC. A COH may just save the piece though.
I don't see this moving that fast either. a lot of T&A stuff doesn't move as fast as they'd want it to. Except for RS, I haven't seen a T&A figure move like it used to back in the days. The higher ES and TBDs have sorta killed that off and without it being a showstopper I see the same happening to this. That's good though, it sends the message that collectors want more than a nice big pair of fits and ass, they want a great sculpt and details and a beautifully sculpted face. I'd like to see Marvel ladies done the way they do the DC ladies.

I don't see this moving that fast either. a lot of T&A stuff doesn't move as fast as they'd want it to. Except for RS, I haven't seen a T&A figure move like it used to back in the days. The higher ES and TBDs have sorta killed that off and without it being a showstopper I see the same happening to this. That's good though, it sends the message that collectors want more than a nice big pair of fits and ass, they want a great sculpt and details and a beautifully sculpted face. I'd like to see Marvel ladies done the way they do the DC ladies.

Yeah, the DC and CotD line are getting all the love and attention from SSC. I have to be honest though. I have been collecting SSC Marvel merch since the 1st Punisher PF and I gotta say, SSC has always been hit or miss with this license. Way too much inconsistency for my tastes and it's been frustrating as hell on a guy like me. I'm a Marvel NUT! I'm hoping to fill in all of the pieces I think are Marvel fails by SSC with XM merch. At least now I have another option. The best part about it is that XM makes statues in my absolute favorite format....1/4 scale and fully sculpted! :yess:

Yeah, the DC and CotD line are getting all the love and attention from SSC. I have to be honest though. I have been collecting SSC Marvel merch since the 1st Punisher PF and I gotta say, SSC has always been hit or miss with this license. Way too much inconsistency for my tastes and it's been frustrating as hell on a guy like me. I'm a Marvel NUT! I'm hoping to fill in all of the pieces I think are Marvel fails by SSC with XM merch. At least now I have another option. The best part about it is that XM makes statues in my absolute favorite format....1/4 scale and fully sculpted! :yess:
Same here man. The only Marvel PF I have is Apoc and am going to pick up Doom later on but it sucks about Jean, that was a real let down and one I waited so long for. This one isn't such a let down because im not into displaying women this scantily clad Lol unless I LOVE the character or have some ties to them or something like that. But i be sewn what you mean. The Marvel ladies haven't been so great at all from SS

Back