Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go
ga4e8eru.jpg
re4evuta.jpg

And
DAT ASS (for you Al)
ytepa6am.jpg

SOLD!!!

Thanks You for thinking of me and my Female Ass Fetish my Friend :wink1:

Be Cool
Al

Interesting, I would have loved a chalice. Is it just me or does she look fuller in these pics? Everything looks in proportion, not sure what happened? Hopefully the ex head is more of a bob cut.
Its the head they showed and the cape. Makes her look smaller

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If XM announces any new X-Ladies, I may have to pass on this. I really want it, as she is sexy, but too simple. Then again my Scarlet Witch comi is pretty simple too, and I'm not dying. Just hoping they don't try and overexert on pricing.

I think she looks way better in person than any photos I have seen online, but just wish there was more to her than just a blonde chick standing on a plain, boring base in lingerie. The pose and base could've been a lot better and they could have incorporated her telepathy powers (with fingers near temple of head) or her diamond form somehow.

Like a switch out arm where it shows that she's changing into it. The head in temple would've been too much like Jean

This is Hellfire Club Emma. No diamond form powers back then. If SSC just got her hair right and put a little more effort into the base (possibly a marble floor with the Hellfire insignia), this piece would have looked excellent IMO. As it stands, I still think she looks sexy and is a worthy addition to any collection.

This is Hellfire Club Emma. No diamond form powers back then. If SSC just got her hair right and put a little more effort into the base (possibly a marble floor with the Hellfire insignia), this piece would have looked excellent IMO. As it stands, I still think she looks sexy and is a worthy addition to any collection.

Never even thought of that. Considering that your idea is actually a really good one. That could've been the EX itself (going back to my idea if having EX bases)

The idea of the Ex is two different display options, or a crappy print. Two bases included won't happen.
No not two bases included. Just the Ex base for the Ex and the regular base is the normal crap

No not two bases included. Just the Ex base for the Ex and the regular base is the normal crap

So that defeats the Reg or Ex display option, which was my point.

Yeah but he's not always holding the Box so it would be an interesting idea, unless the EX was COH of his human head

My bad got confused and thought it was the Pin Head thread Lol. They used to do that before on some occasions. Thought it'd be cool if they did bases as EXs sometimes. They do them for their Clone trooper PFs and 1/6ths.

*sigh* that new portrait and chalice as an EX would've made this so much better.

C'est la vie.

Joe Jung (new Vamperilla PF) worked on this as well as Tony Cipriano. There might be others in there

Back