Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I Like her more so than the Disappointing Jean Grey release, Emma Screams to me to be added to my Collection, just hope the cape is pose-able so as to be pulled to one side to Tease "Dat A$$" :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Oh one more thing "show me a confirmed release date" SSC

Al

Well I Like her more so than the Disappointing Jean Grey release, Emma Screams to me to be added to my Collection, just hope the cape is pose-able so as to be pulled to one side to Tease "Dat A$$" :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Oh one more thing "show me a confirmed release date" SSC

Al
Bro if I could get away with it and depending on the COH, I'd be tempted to pick her up
The Word for today is "Dat A$$" brought to you by Jedisword
lets spread the word :wink1:

AL
Lol I've been doing since yesterday I think. The line has been "DAT ASS though. ****!" Do a search on the forums for that line Lol. I'm telling you, from what I've seen in pics and vids, DAT ASS is going to make this statue even with the current head sculpt. I wonder if SS will put up pics without her cape like they did for RS, cause then you know its going to move

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So the randomest thing, I'm watching this show called "Vikings" and in the last episode of the first season in see this chick and her face sorta looks like the Emma Frost PFs face Lol but she has darker hair. Lemme see if I can find a pic

I think she looks a lot more like Lauren Bacall.

https://i2.listal.com/image/3688240/600full-lauren-bacall.jpg
https://www.hellomagazine.com/image.../humphrey-bogart/0-12-665/lauren-young--a.jpg

https://www.mielofon.com/actress/lauren_bacall/lauren-bacall-026.jpg
https://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/54/5489/8OBWG00Z/posters/lauren-bacall.jpg

https://www.doctormacro.com/Images/Bacall, Lauren/Annex/Annex - Bacall, Lauren_10.jpg

Man I just don't have confidence her face is gonna come back that way from the factory

SS took a break from attempting pretty/sexy faces. Last one I can think of was Ivy and even though I kept mine I was dissapointed. Before that was Rogue...ouch. Seems they got their confidence back with so many ladies coming out this next year but im very nervous knowing these r still factory produced

Sorry man. Don't see it to be honest. Maybe the eyes but the rest if Bacall's face is too filled out

The eyebrows are similar as are the very full lips. As you said, the eyes as well. The actress you posted a pic of has much slimmer lips and her eyebrows look nothing like Emma's. Lauren Bacall's eyebrows look a lot like Emma's, setting off the eyes.

The eyebrows are similar as are the very full lips. As you said, the eyes as well. The actress you posted a pic of has much slimmer lips and her eyebrows look nothing like Emma's. Lauren Bacall's eyebrows look a lot like Emma's, setting off the eyes.
You're right she does have slimmer lips, but it was more in her brows and the areas around her mouth as well as the outline of her face as well that I saw at least

She does look better in the videos. I'll have to wait to see the PO pics and check out the COH. It's possible the COH will pull this PF off my "Maybe" list.

There would be that problem for any piece that isn't well advertised/known. Any real fan (especially displaying her with the ex head) will know its Emma Frost. Heck my nephew thought my Aayla Secura was from Avatar :cuckoo:
hahahahahahahaha that was hilarious! Yeah my nephew confuses Nathan Drake with Indy lol. They don't even look the same.

Yup, can't display her in public :lol

Hahah nope, can't have the parents or the missus seeing that. Than again I have Scarlet Witch Busty comi and no complaints, let's not forget Ivy either. I know the feels haha.

I think SSC should just have Artgerm deal with concept designs for Marvel line. I mean c'mon Batgirl, Power Girl, Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman? Dude is rolling, especially after Batgirl, so how about a reboot of the X-Men line and let's have Artgerm do his thing.

hahahahahahahaha that was hilarious! Yeah my nephew confuses Nathan Drake with Indy lol. They don't even look the same.

Hahah nope, can't have the parents or the missus seeing that. Than again I have Scarlet Witch Busty comi and no complaints, let's not forget Ivy either. I know the feels haha.

I think SSC should just have Artgerm deal with concept designs for Marvel line. I mean c'mon Batgirl, Power Girl, Harley, Ivy, and Catwoman? Dude is rolling, especially after Batgirl, so how about a reboot of the X-Men line and let's have Artgerm do his thing.

Best thought/sentence I have seen in a post about marvel period. I think your positively spot on :clap

Personally I don't want artgerm on everything. Sure he is great but its very much asian pin up art. WW is the best sculpt to date imo and she is not germ inspired. Keep it fresh

Personally I don't want artgerm on everything. Sure he is great but its very much asian pin up art. WW is the best sculpt to date imo and she is not germ inspired. Keep it fresh
Yes and no, cause the statues don't come out looking like Asian Pin up art. The Harley, Catwoman and Batgirl don't look Asian at all, they look like American girls. It depends on the sculptor too. Sure the art Direction is based on his art, the sculpts aren't so much the same and its the faces that make it different

Yeah I agree, but I'd say its a dead even tie for me on Batgirl and WW. Both being my favorite heroes.

But I feel he does justice for these female statues.

Art Germ inspired put into the hands of SS hasn't turned out Asian yet though buddy. Queen of the dead. Pretty much the entire DC female line. Straight up he's killing it right now with the help of SSs personal sculpting artists of course. Everything Art Germ? of course not!! Defintely need to mix it up but so far everything he has touched for SS is gold

Side not he's also responsible for XMs entire art concept line. They have been struggling a bit on the translation but with Erick Sosa on board now expect nothing but epic moving forward

Back