Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see this moving that fast either. a lot of T&A stuff doesn't move as fast as they'd want it to. Except for RS, I haven't seen a T&A figure move like it used to back in the days. The higher ES and TBDs have sorta killed that off and without it being a showstopper I see the same happening to this. That's good though, it sends the message that collectors want more than a nice big pair of fits and ass, they want a great sculpt and details and a beautifully sculpted face. I'd like to see Marvel ladies done the way they do the DC ladies.

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

The thing is, I wish they'd go for T&A full gusto. The problem with this one is that it's not sexy at all. Maybe the approval department at Marvel is to blame, but this statue is not attractive in any way. Maybe they had to make so many changes to the original sculpt to get the approval that it ended up looking like the incoherent mess that it does right now.

Same here man. The only Marvel PF I have is Apoc and am going to pick up Doom later on but it sucks about Jean, that was a real let down and one I waited so long for. This one isn't such a let down because im not into displaying women this scantily clad Lol unless I LOVE the character or have some ties to them or something like that. But i be sewn what you mean. The Marvel ladies haven't been so great at all from SS

I hear you on Jean. It's a shame they worked on her for 4 years and didn't come up with something better.

I have no issues with Emma being scantily clad. As a matter of fact, I LOVE IT! It's a part of her character and works for me personally. I'm married with 2 young boys but my wife couldn't care less about what the female statues I buy look like. She's great like that. As disappointed as I am with how Emma looks overall, I still think a possible EX COH may just save this piece. I still believe it'll sell regardless. I gotta believe a blonde dressed in basically nothing but underwear is going to move some units for SSC. I don't think she looks horrible. I just think she could have looked better.

The thing is, I wish they'd go for T&A full gusto. The problem with this one is that it's not sexy at all. Maybe the approval department at Marvel is to blame, but this statue is not attractive in any way. Maybe they had to make so many changes to the original sculpt to get the approval that it ended up looking like the incoherent mess that it does right now.
Yeah like a Frankenstein figure of sorts Lol

Her head looks kinda huge. Batgirl has the same problem.

Yeah devil. I gotta agree. That's what seems off about Emma. I think it's all of that fluffy 80's styled big hair look they went for. That's why I think a EX COH may save the piece if her hair style is different. Maybe we'll get the Byrne hair bob with it.

Yeah devil. I gotta agree. That's what seems off about Emma. I think it's all of that fluffy 80's styled big hair look they went for. That's why I think a EX COH may save the piece if her hair style is different. Maybe we'll get the Byrne hair bob with it.
We might. And an Ex holding a glass of champagne like in the teaser video intros

SS is really testing me this year. I never imagined I would pass on the Emma Frost PF and I even have the original J Scott version. What are they doing. Why :dunno

Kinda? Lol she looks almost bobble-headish

I must agree... Kind of still hoping these will have a COH to save them both.

You could not be more right. :lecture This piece called for it given the Hellfire Club theme SSC was rolling with.
Probably has more to do with the look from First Class than the comics

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

She looks like one of the slutty characters from the Grimm Fairly Tales comics

Hmmm, well, that might be a compliment for an Emma Frost PF
Lol i can see how that'd make sense. Didn't mean it as a compliment. Those aren't that well drawn. They just look like cheap pinups is what I meant. Emma always had class even when she dressed like a slut. Lol the things I write

SS is really testing me this year. I never imagined I would pass on the Emma Frost PF and I even have the original J Scott version. What are they doing. Why :dunno

OK, I gotta say for the record...she's still not as bad as the original PF. I'd still pick this PF over the JSC one any day of the week.

Back