Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah a new portrait is included but without the chalice in hand it kinda defeats the purpose, I mean she kinda has her head tilted up like she's making a toast. It looks a bit meh with an out stretched hand holding her cape.

Didn't the original Doom PF have a goblet as well.

In conclusion this sucks and so does Disney

Yeah a new portrait is included but without the chalice in hand it kinda defeats the purpose, I mean she kinda has her head tilted up like she's making a toast. It looks a bit meh with an out stretched hand holding her cape.

Yes, the Doom EX did have the chalice but he didn't have a COH. I'll be PO'ing regardless. Would it look better with the chalice? Absolutely! However, it was never a make or break deal for me. So long as the COH looks good, I'm in.

Doom had a goblet and entire side table to put it on

Lol sorry yes it IS. I just meant that at the time it WAS boss cause don't get things like that any more which really sucks. Now wed have to pay $100 additional lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Decided that if I get Emma, I may have to get Jean...:thud:

I don't see why. They are not a set. This is 80's Hellfire Club Emma. She has nothing to do with the 90's Jean Grey. Now if SSC releases an 80's Black Queen...then I could see a dilemma. I have the AH White and Black Queen COMs and they look fantastic together.

I don't see why. They are not a set. This is 80's Hellfire Club Emma. She has nothing to do with the 90's Jean Grey. Now if SSC releases an 80's Black Queen...then I could see a dilemma. I have the AH White and Black Queen COMs and they look fantastic together.

My pairing is based more on brand. Like I have BW and Scarlet Witch together as an avengers thing. Mj and Gwen together. All Gotham Sirens together. Im grabbing the trinity. So if I got Emma its to satiate the X-Men line. Unless Phoenix comes sooner than later, but I doubt it. That way people also can figure who is who because of their pair.

Just makes my way collecting more interesting and selective. That way im not trying to hunt 800 dollar defective Rogues :slap:lol

Ha awww I'm so sad about Rogue still all these years later. I need to get my head repainted. Because she does look really excellent when the heads painted right

My pairing is based more on brand. Like I have BW and Scarlet Witch together as an avengers thing. Mj and Gwen together. All Gotham Sirens together. Im grabbing the trinity. So if I got Emma its to satiate the X-Men line. Unless Phoenix comes sooner than later, but I doubt it. That way people also can figure who is who because of their pair.

Just makes my way collecting more interesting and selective. That way im not trying to hunt 800 dollar defective Rogues :slap:lol

That's all good Doc. If that's the way you want to display them...well, it's your collection. I'm a little more of a stickler for era and try to group like era pieces together. Bottom line, we just have to set up our collections to our own specific tastes.

If I were to get Emma, she would be paired with the black costume Storm PF. Those two would look good paired together, though I'm sure Storm would make Emma look worse.

I was never a fan of Storm's regular head but it does look better in person. Something about SS's pics make it look hideous. The EX however is awesome. It's a very comic style though, not as realistic as this Emma.

Face aside, the pose on Storm definitely beats Emma. Unlike many generically posed female statues Storm's pose fits what she actually does and looks powerful and commanding.

Posing Emma and Storm together would be interesting. Especially these 80s costume versions. They definitely didn't like each other back then.

I was never a fan of Storm's regular head but it does look better in person. Something about SS's pics make it look hideous. The EX however is awesome. It's a very comic style though, not as realistic as this Emma.

Face aside, the pose on Storm definitely beats Emma. Unlike many generically posed female statues Storm's pose fits what she actually does and looks powerful and commanding.

Posing Emma and Storm together would be interesting. Especially these 80s costume versions. They definitely didn't like each other back then.

Yeah man they looked so horrible. I even made this horrible comment about it and of course they didn't post it. Its the reason I never picked up the statue. I'll take your word for it though. The Ex head was pretty nice. I've seen ppls pics and she looks pretty good. Yeah pose and everything Storm destroys Emma. Let's see how that COH is

Love it if they did a White Costume Storm like the Jim Lee one.

Love it if they did a White Costume Storm like the Jim Lee one.

No doubt that will happen.

As for the current Storm PF I think she looks great, both heads. Obviously prefer the ex head but I really don't see an issue with either head. Okay she doesn't look poster girl pretty but she definitely looks powerful and striking.

If I get Emma I will be displaying them together :D (Thats where an environmental base would look even better!)

Back