Sideshow - 1/6 Artist Model Male

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1201-product-feature-740x448.jpg

Product Summary

Highly durable plastic body has true human proportions in 1/6 scale. The male and female heads are generic facial features and the hands have distinctive, expressive fingers to aid with your detailed drawing studies.

This 12 inch figure comes with a custom stand. This durable plastic stand has a circular base, measuring approximately 4.5" in width, with a plastic stem that houses a wire holder which is adjustable in height. The stand features colorful artwork of the Art S. Buck logo.

Source: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/artist-model-male-sideshow-collectibles-1201/

Always thought that 1/6 figure bodies could work better as reference for artists than those posable hardwood bodies we all know.

What do you think? (Btw, didn't know in which other category to post it :lol).

Last edited:
That's Sideshow's old body they started using in 2000. It was discontinued and replaced with their Prometheus body.
As an artist's model it's okay. I prefer using Soldier Story or Hot Toys myself.
These went out of stock many years ago and just recently started showing up on their website again.

Weird proportions, terrible ab sculpt, lanky extremities, and unusually small feet? No, thanks.

I used the old 18" Spider-Man figure as an art model for years. Infinitely better.

LOL. Can't believe someone created this thread. This body is almost as bad as the Cotswold Elite brigade figure.

Back