King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are outta control! Funny stuff

30b1vo6.gif

Lmfao Spidey rotfl. That gif is hil-aaaaaari-US!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lmfao Spidey rotfl. That gif is hil-aaaaaari-US!

And with that I bid you goodnight Sir... But oh yeah

mattwhodaman.gif

Oh and Jedi if you buy this I will help you turn it into a purple pants version......tempted?!?!?!

866835.gif

Last edited:
And with that I bid you goodnight Sir... But oh yeah

mattwhodaman.gif

Oh and Jedi if you buy this I will help you turn it into a purple pants version......tempted?!?!?!

866835.gif
Lol you sick bastard! No man. I'm good with the Green Hulk (for now)besides I'd rather see a completely new sculpt to be honest. Thanks for the temptingly evil offer though. Besides; I'm a Jedi, like my father before me.

Looks AMAZING

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

I am down for both.

if the "tiara" was not there, would most of you change your opinion of him?

I was starting to dig him but the pics from SDCC actually cooled my Jets a tad.

Nah! Pointless purchase once you're in for G. Just my opinion.

GH is the better piece... IMO

nah, this just looks like a lesser version of gladiator hulk to me. I can understand people getting both because of the comics but it would have been nice for this to be a different sculpt altogether.

Different sculpt = instant PO from me.

I agree that if I had to choose I would pick Gladiator Hulk.

I just wonder if more people would be digging this if GH was not announced first...

I really like this statue - I think the weapons are badass and you get to see more of the sculpt (not hidden behind the shield) which is how I rationalize getting both : )

anyhow, keeping my fingers crossed that, whatever version, we don't end up with another apocolapse.

I admit that it would have been a ***** for me to choose between the two if they were released at the same time... You have G hulk which IMO is the better looking, more impressive piece... Basically a perfect statue that come from one of the greatest comic stories ever. But then there is King Hulk which is the most powerful incarnation of Hulk and comes from a pretty good story also. King / Worldbreaker is my fav version of the character but G hulk is the better piece IMO... It would have been tuff.

"Maybe if some" people didn't have the Gladiator Hulk PO already and didn't stand to lose a hefty NRD I believe opinions would be different. They should have released both for PO at the same time. If I had gladiator hulk on po already i would be more inclined to dismiss King hulk. However i don't have Gladiator Hulk on PO (resisted the urge) and i Like King hulk better. The GH shield hides too much of the statue for my tastes.

Depends how you display him.. I think you can see the sculpt just fine.

[

I was starting to dig him but the pics from SDCC actually cooled my Jets a tad.

GH is the better piece... IMO

Different sculpt = instant PO from me.

I admit that it would have been a ***** for me to choose between the two if they were released at the same time... You have G hulk which IMO is the better looking, more impressive piece... Basically a perfect statue that come from one of the greatest comic stories ever. But then there is King Hulk which is the most powerful incarnation of Hulk and comes from a pretty good story also. King / Worldbreaker is my fav version of the character but G hulk is the better piece IMO... It would have been tuff.

Depends how you display him.. I think you can see the sculpt just fine.

[

4c650d12dfed14650918a51a81b13251b067750fddc98f0ba026ffb0e14299fe.jpg

You are going to see the GHulk, and then look back at this ... and THIS will be your will power....

Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016.gif

LOL LOL LOL !!!

The last few pages made my morning.

tumblr_lwvjonOcIC1qztemi.gif

Yeah we were up pretty late lol me especially

lol... this was us...
tumblr_inline_miglh7anfv1qz4rgp.gif

4c650d12dfed14650918a51a81b13251b067750fddc98f0ba026ffb0e14299fe.jpg

You are going to see the GHulk, and then look back at this ... and THIS will be your will power....

Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016.gif

tumblr_lwvjonOcIC1qztemi.gif

lol... this was us...
tumblr_inline_miglh7anfv1qz4rgp.gif
For real man. I think I put my phone away at like 3 something

If they make this sculpt into a reg green hulk with purple pants version I think I would crumble and PO this. So please don't do it SS. Lol

Back