King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEAST!

2yy7bld.jpg

good lord, he makes red hulk look tiny.

Not interested anymore. G Hulk wow me, this is just another hulk statue.

they are practically the same. Not sure how you can't be impressed with this if you like the first one.

The tiara and the Winter Soldier arm was not my thing hahaha

Kinda looks like a scene from Deliverance getting ready to play out between them. :lol

I am down for both.

if the "tiara" was not there, would most of you change your opinion of him?

I am down for both.

if the "tiara" was not there, would most of you change your opinion of him?

nah, this just looks like a lesser version of gladiator hulk to me. I can understand people getting both because of the comics but it would have been nice for this to be a different sculpt altogether.

I agree that if I had to choose I would pick Gladiator Hulk.

I just wonder if more people would be digging this if GH was not announced first...

I really like this statue - I think the weapons are badass and you get to see more of the sculpt (not hidden behind the shield) which is how I rationalize getting both : )

anyhow, keeping my fingers crossed that, whatever version, we don't end up with another apocolapse.

I agree that if I had to choose I would pick Gladiator Hulk.

I just wonder if more people would be digging this if GH was not announced first...

I really like this statue - I think the weapons are badass and you get to see more of the sculpt (not hidden behind the shield) which is how I rationalize getting both : )

anyhow, keeping my fingers crossed that, whatever version, we don't end up with another apocolapse.

"Maybe if some" people didn't have the Gladiator Hulk PO already and didn't stand to lose a hefty NRD I believe opinions would be different. They should have released both for PO at the same time. If I had gladiator hulk on po already i would be more inclined to dismiss King hulk. However i don't have Gladiator Hulk on PO (resisted the urge) and i Like King hulk better. The GH shield hides too much of the statue for my tastes.

Last edited:
By all means comment on your own opinion but guessing other peoples opinions/motives is silly.

Not everyone, me included, ordered from SS with a NRD. If you offered me King for half the price I'd still go with G.

By all means comment on your own opinion but guessing other peoples opinions/motives is silly.

Not everyone, me included, ordered from SS with a NRD. If you offered me King for half the price I'd still go with G.

Yikes someone is testy today. If my quote did not apply to you then why did you feel the need to respond lol I just said people i didn't say Collectorcol. Wasn't try to upset anyone. I guess ill delete the people and say maybe some people or i don't know how to get anymore generic then that. I was responding to the poster above hence the quote

Back