1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even after looking at jingobell's photos, I'm still not seeing how this is priced at $270 + tax + shipping :lol

I get that it is an "exclusive" but that doesn't really mean anything to me without an edition size since every Hot Toys figure is marketed as "limited edition". If someone told me this Joker had a higher production run then say 66 Batman or Robin, I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad about their purchase, if you like it and are happy, awesome. I just find it a total rip off and will gladly spend that $300 elsewhere (like the Green Poison Ivy PF I have on pre order).

axnqyp.jpg

That cardboard backdrop is just awful.

I can't believe they have painted the eyes looking off to the side again.

I'm honestly stunned at how terrible this release is.

So many are complaining that this is a waste, a travesty, etc, etc. The bottom line is people like me that never had gotten the first release are happy. I am thrilled to add this to my collection.

Can't speak for the others but I know I can't cancel him since I've used up $165 of my reward points that I've accumulated over the years on him.

Yeah, don't cancel. That would be a waste of reward points.

This is such a "just throw it out there" figure. HT must have gotten word they won the Star Wars license and slammed this together for some fast development money.

Well....I like the box. Could live w/o that backdrop. And while I appreciate seeing more pictures....no offense to the photographer meant here, but the lighting is NOT doing that figure any favors.

Still gonna get it....same reason(s) as before....missed the first one, like the character in this guise, want the figure in this guise in my collection.
I've read over in the "Python" thread that folks are getting notices already....wonder when they'll start happening for this one?

I am still happy for the sale still cheaper than the others that i could find. I started way too late.

That cardboard backdrop is just awful.

I can't believe they have painted the eyes looking off to the side again.

I'm honestly stunned at how terrible this release is.

Agreed on all points. That backdrop is laughable. The eyes looking to the other side this time. :slap I'm glad these pics are confirming my initial decision to pass on this figure.

So many are complaining that this is a waste, a travesty, etc, etc. The bottom line is people like me that never had gotten the first release are happy. I am thrilled to add this to my collection.

Yup and it's cheaper than buying v1. You can always buy a loose mask if you want that pose. And overall I think everything will be better than v1. so I'm glad your happy. Even some of us who have v1 are excited for it. :)

Back