1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, the sculpt looks like what HT thinks we think a Ledger Joker looks like, and not necessarily what he actually looked like.

By that I mean... Like artificial flavors - cherry soda tastes like what the manufacturer thinks you think is cherry, when it actually doesn't taste like real cherries. This figure doesn't taste like real Ledger.

I Think the MMS 249 is Best Bank Robber Version Joker for me

I can't wait ! :impatient:

My Replica props :rotfl
14546652890_117b4cf444_h.jpg

Honestly, the sculpt looks like what HT thinks we think a Ledger Joker looks like, and not necessarily what he actually looked like.

By that I mean... Like artificial flavors - cherry soda tastes like what the manufacturer thinks you think is cherry, when it actually doesn't taste like real cherries. This figure doesn't taste like real Ledger.

Well said, that's a pretty good analogy there.

I Think the MMS 249 is Best Bank Robber Version Joker for me

I can't wait ! :impatient:

My Replica props :rotfl
14546652890_117b4cf444_h.jpg

Wow, that's awesome. I'd be interested to add those props to my collection. Could you share some infos?

I think hot toys have really dropped the ball on this, with the returns batman, bd robocop & Bttf all looking like things we've never seen to be so lifelike and then try and sell us this?
I mean it looks embarrassed to be other company it's in!
Everything overshadows it. His head looks massively out of proportion and it's just seriously dated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think hot toys have really dropped the ball on this, with the returns batman, bd robocop & Bttf all looking like things we've never seen to be so lifelike and then try and sell us this?
Everything overshadows it. His head looks massively out of proportion and it's just seriously dated

Because they know they can get away with it.

Yeah seeing him there amongst all of there upcoming figures is really underwhelming. Not that this is a bad figure it, it just should and could have been a great figure. I will say that aside from this guy, HT's really brought it this year. Everything else looks amazing.

Whos that supposed to be :lol I really try hard to see any resemblance to Ledger in that sculpt, but I just dont see it :huh

HT should be embarrassed let alone reuse that sculpt. Thats what happen when theres no competition :lol

I think it looks like Ledger on certain angles.

But those are probably the only angles where it does. The DX11 has better likeness but the PERS reduces the likeness and realism of that sculpt.

Last edited:
I'm excited for him- some pics have distortion on angle making the head look too big- look at spec pics and some other SDCC pics- it is NOT too big!
Cripes this figure is impressive to me- you have just seen it before so it naturally won't have "impact" like Marty or GoTG or even new Ripley.

I'm excited for him- some pics have distortion on angle making the head look too big- look at spec pics and some other SDCC pics- it is NOT too big!
Cripes this figure is impressive to me- you have just seen it before so it naturally won't have "impact" like Marty or GoTG or even new Ripley.

Eh, it doesn't even compare to something truly impressive like this.

10293837_587846824669599_415917651161328336_o.jpg

It's a cheap ass release.

Back