1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 249 - The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) - 1/6 - TF Exclusive 2014

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because I bought this, doesn't mean I like the price and the fact that they reuse a 2008 head again.

" I'm with you 'til the end of the line™ "

Marty went on to wait list in less than 24 hour since it came up, this one is still available. :lol

This ought to tell SS and HT to take it easy on the mark up.

Still can't believe that a figure with a car is cheaper than this Bank Robber Joker figure with just a repainted sculpt! :horror

Last edited:
:confused:

You mean a figure with a skateboard.

Oh mistake I thought it came with the car:slap. So the car will be released later? How could I be so stupid to think at that price it would come with a car:cuckoo:

Must be a lot of people that wanted a Marty Mcfly figure then, didn't know that character was so popular.

That'll be the post-toy fair brain freeze, brought on by the onslaught of new figures shown. :wink1:

Yeah must of been that. :eek:

hmmm Dunno Why I have this on order when I have V1!!!!!

I sold my V1 because at the time I was only interested in a clown Joker. Now I want a Bank Robber one but wish I kept my V1 so I didn't have to buy this. :gah: I guess this version is a step up from the V1 one and the tailoring at least on the proto looks better so that is probably why u have this on order. :dunno

Still can't believe that a figure with a car is cheaper than this Bank Robber Joker figure with just a repainted sculpt! :horror

If you really thought the Delorean was coming with Marty McFly for $225, then everything you say from here on out has absolutely no validity.

If you really thought the Delorean was coming with Marty McFly for $225, then everything you say from here on out has absolutely no validity.

That's a bit harsh. I guess I never really took into consideration of what I was saying because I have zero interest in that Marty McFly figure. So when I wrote that statement it was more of an impulse post and thus, wasn't thinking correctly at the time because obviously a 1/6th Delorean on it's own would cost more than $225 let alone that price with the figure. I guess I was just actually shocked that the Marty McFly figure sold out with 24 hours! :horror

That's a bit harsh, I just I never really took into consideration of what I was saying because I have zero interest in that Marty McFly figure, so when I wrote that statement it was more of an impulse post and thus, wasn't thinking correctly at the time.

Puts darkavatar on ignore.

It's a random thing that they gave out to surprise customers who opted for pack outs. I'm guessing they wasn't so keen on giving it to you since you 'asked' for it? :lol

Back